Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,059
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,411
Not happening. Also Street Dancer might end up with Star if Varun Dhawan has rights and entered into exclusive deal with them
T SERIES not moving to Star 😂(ur all time favorite) . Street dancer 3D is already with Sony. Logo in the trailer. Plus high probability SMZS with Sony only

Last edited:
T series are finding better space on Sony as compared to star (when it was with them for a while) Sony always gives time to T series movies. Like Hindi medium, Sonu ke titu Ki sweety, Kabir singh, Bhootnath returns, batla house. They have even given justice to low budget movies like section 375, Malal,pagalpanti. They did very well marjaavaan also. Even T series upcoming premiers of Pati patni or woh, street dancer and Malang will do very well. U always underestimate Sony and say that their production houses are moving to Star. Nothing can be said before any official confirmation. Sony also knows if T series will be slipped out from them then they will be left with nothing. So Sony will bid the highest for keeping T series with them.
There is war T Series vs Zee music and Sony music in Audio video music market
Previously T Series main partner of Star and Zee
After Zee launched Zee music company badly effected to T Series
Also Zee planned acquire 9x network to decrease popularity and to stop music Rights acquisition of T Series
Unfortunately 9x acquisition failed
Some reasons Sony soon going to shutdown Sony mix for lost many movies rights
Wait and Watch again T Series again joining hands with Star and Fox Star studios for music rights acquisition

Prassthanam (Hindi version) is with Sony. Not premiered yet.

P.S.: Apologies as I have not updated my table for a long time, including the fact that satellite+digital rights of SMZS are with Amazon. If @dino29 or @ak7777 or @rahul_apk bros can summarise the major changes, it will be great. Bollywood TV Rights
In Sony you can add movies like Jhund, nikamma, aankh micholi, Thadam (hindi remake) and helmet

Anybody watched Balaji motion pictures movies recently on Sony Max , wah ?

Prassthanam (Hindi version) is with Sony. Not premiered yet.

P.S.: Apologies as I have not updated my table for a long time, including the fact that satellite+digital rights of SMZS are with Amazon. If @dino29 or @ak7777 or @rahul_apk bros can summarise the major changes, it will be great. Bollywood TV Rights
Challang satellite rights are with zee cinema bro
Please update

Shubh mangal zyada savdhan satellite rights are may be with Sony
Because AA films are the distributor thus they share a good relation with sony and may be they have sel the rights to sony
And if not then films like Hate story 4,bhoomi etc old films of T series are also bought by Amazon prime

Back
Top Bottom