Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,965
Trimurti, RK Films moving out from Zee? Also is there is likelihood of Rajshri shifting to other network as i am seeing their movies being shown very often?

Trimurti, RK Films moving out from Zee? Also is there is likelihood of Rajshri shifting to other network as i am seeing their movies being shown very often?
Rk films and Rajshri will never move. Rajshri's all music and rights owned by Zee Music Company. Their films are often shown too much on Zee network. Trimurti Films may move but Rajshri and RK films not a chance

Also Sunil Manchanda films I think have become a permanent partner in Zee

Rk films and Rajshri will never move. Rajshri's all music and rights owned by Zee Music Company. Their films are often shown too much on Zee network. Trimurti Films may move but Rajshri and RK films not a chance

Well i still see this happening soon. Music Rights or other things do not matter with respect to satellite rights. Yes i can say that for Rajshri chances r less but RK Films can move if more price is offered. Another change which we might witness is Ajay Devgn Sir's films moving to Zee

Well i still see this happening soon. Music Rights or other things do not matter with respect to satellite rights. Yes i can say that for Rajshri chances r less but RK Films can move if more price is offered. Another change which we might witness is Ajay Devgn Sir's films moving to Zee
Rajshri is one of those companies who believe in a healthy relationship and their camaraderie with Zee is on a different level. Perhaps more than Sony - YRF (YRF and Sony are still the best of partners, Aditya Chopra had financial problems and that's why they went to Star)

Actually Ajay Devgan left Zee to join Star since Baba Arts (ajay devgan owns 40% of it) moved to Star. The premiere of Singham made Ajay Devgan rethink his deal with Zee and then he shifted to Star

Are the old yrf movies like DDLJ, VEER ZAARA, DIL TO PAGAL HAI also moving to Star or it will remain with Sony

Ok, so this thing popped on my mind. As we know Disney is on massive expansion spree as far as content is concerned on hindi movie chs, could it be their strategy to corner sony or zee right at this juncture when Zee is in financial tightspot bcoz of oustanding dues of its promoters in other ventures while sony is pressurised to invest more on hindi movies and will be left with less money to acquire big sports properties? So right now Star / Disney can gain advantage in many genres and secure good future prospects. Will b specially interesting how zee, sony manage English GEC or Movie chs, it requires more money and returns r squeezed ... Star / Disney will build up here too on both linear and digital front. Sony still has some upper hand with Network18-Viacom CBS venture coming up hence segre

Nassir Hussain Films, Excel Films library hardly getting screened on zee network , will they try making switch to Disney/Star? Mukta Arts too largely sidelined except some 90s flicks

Nassir Hussain Films, Excel Films library hardly getting screened on zee network , will they try making switch to Disney/Star? Mukta Arts too largely sidelined except some 90s flicks
Excel are getting due on &xplor while Zee Classic aires Nasir Hussain Films, nasir hussain may move to it's old partner Sony

Back
Top Bottom