Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,882
Well lot changes happening,,difficult to keep track. I m taking it easy bcuz if i try to know all info then lot of time gets invested in it. Anyways Sony is surely getting many new rights.... Venus, Dharmesh Darshan, Keshu Ramsay, Firoz Nadiadwala etc. to name few
Regarding classic movies, they need to allocate more space to them on Max 2, it will not happen on Sab TV as its content is working well which will not be disturbed. What i m expecting is Max 2 HD getting launched. Sony did not spend much on remastering old films to HD, much of it done by respective library companies or productions themselves. Even on YouTube one can find all these songs or films
Khiladi series, Hera Pheri series, hungama series on Sony with latest SPN content and occasional T-Series that looks like a comeback

The only star whose major hits are not with Sony is Ajay Devgan. Except Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam no other notable Ajay Devgan movie is with them. I think Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai will go with Sony

karan-arjun.jpg

karan arjun on zee cinema

Rajshri and Zee are the duo which can not be separated (except for PRDP)

Ragini 1 Move To Star
Star Gold Showing Today 1 Am

Ra.one Shift To Zee Last Week Watching Ra.One On Zee Cinema HD ( Former : Star Gold )

Back
Top Bottom