Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

If one knows the actor, producer and distributor of movies then after applying mind and taking facts into consideration we can easily know on which channel that particular movie will air. Whenever a movie releases i mostly check and get to know its tv rights partner

If one knows the actor, producer and distributor of movies then after applying mind and taking facts into consideration we can easily know on which channel that particular movie will air. Whenever a movie releases i mostly check and get to know its tv rights partner
See the opening credits of a movie. More often than not, the satellite broadcaster will be there.

See the opening credits of a movie. More often than not, the satellite broadcaster will be there.

That is the case only when rights have been sold in advance, mostly it happens incase of big ticket or star driven movies. For 80% of movies rights r sold post theatrical release and based on box office performance or how likely is it connect with TV audience even though it did not work at theatres.

There r 3 classifications
- Movies which work both on big screen and television
- Movies having niche audience, it works only in theatres but unable to garner rating on tv premiere
- Movies which don't work at box office despite being good either due to improper release or promotion or inability to attract audience or reach target audience as theatres are present in limited centres and thus these movies have untapped audience which deliver great TRP when same is premiered on television

I dont know why zee is not telecasting race3
Zee cinema already gave a promo of Race 3. & I agree it is delayed ...if you compare to other movies it's very late.

So the reason is Zee has bought race 3 for huge amount & they need many advertsisers to recover the money ...that's why they have delayed.

Zee cinema already gave a promo of Race 3. & I agree it is delayed ...if you compare to other movies it's very late.

So the reason is Zee has bought race 3 for huge amount & they need many advertsisers to recover the money ...that's why they have delayed.
Ok

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock