I have 3 DVD'S print Of Ghayal

Moserbear
Captain
Shemaroo

Shemaroo provide awesome PQ
And Moserbear have Worst PQ
While Captain has Average PQ

Ghayal was my favourite movie of ALL time
Movies like these look good on SPN, but i am also disappointed with poor PQs of some films initially like Jigar and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi had pathetic PQ on Sony initially but over the time PQ and AQ of both these films have improved over time

Last edited:
NR Pachisia films most probably moving to Zee. Also it seems after expiry of star network deal with Ajay Sir, these movies will be with different companies unlike earlier where Ajay Sir acquired rights and sold satellite rights

NR Pachisia films most probably moving to Zee. Also it seems after expiry of star network deal with Ajay Sir, these movies will be with different companies unlike earlier where Ajay Sir acquired rights and sold satellite rights
What are the examples of such movies? :huh:

For which movies Ajay Devgan had satellite rights. I know about the Baba Arts Films and the latest films starring him but other than that which films satellite control is with him other than these

Last edited:
So movies in 2020 till now :
Sony :
Street dancer (hit)
Malang (super hit)
Subh mangal zyada Saavdhan (super hit)
Jai mummy di (mega flop)
Shikara (flop)
Star :
Tanhaji (mega blockbuster)
Darbar (super hit)
Chappak (flop)
Panga (flop)
Love aaj kal (flop)
Baaghi 3 (above average)
Zee :
Bhoot (flop)
Jawani janeman (above average)
Hacked (super flop)
Thappad (hit, has received outstanding reviews)
Kamyaab (flop), sab kushal mangal (flop)
Sab Kushal Mangal produced by Nitin Manmohan no chance of Zee

For which movies Ajay Devgan had satellite rights. I know about the Baba Arts Films and the latest films starring him but other than that which films satellite control is with him other than these

All of which is with star and some others too whose old agreements yet to expire, he like some other stars acquires rights beforehand from producers and sells rights to his partner broadcaster

Here is one more company which is likely to arrive on Sony
:: Cineyug | Films ::

Yesterday & pictures was telecast Chennai express on matinee show and now once again Chennai express is telecasting on same channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock