Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Whole of UTV's library is missing from UTV HD. UTV HD has been unofficially turned into Hollywood dubbed channel. These UTV movies can give new life to that dead channel Star Gold Select.

Daava rights owned by Goldmines and Zee now has acquired it, so what does it suggest? Also good that Zee Cinema finally showing more bollywood films. Could not find more filmography about producer of Chor Machaye Shor, looks like it is standalone or 3rd party acquisition

Daava rights owned by Goldmines and Zee now has acquired it, so what does it suggest? Also good that Zee Cinema finally showing more bollywood films. Could not find more filmography about producer of Chor Machaye Shor, looks like it is standalone or 3rd party acquisition
Daava is with Sony bro not Zee. It was recently aired on Max 2

I think it's a standalone acquisition, since the producer has only produced one film in his career and Chor machaye shor is also not available on YouTube. The major problem is that Star had neglected the film at the first place while Zee which had the film for 12 years aired it regularly on Zee TV and Zee cinema. It was also aired regularly on &pictures when it was launched.

Still various rights have not been confirmed in recent years
Anthony Kaun Hai - Cinema TV (2018)
Delhi Heights - Zee (2017)
Will You Marry Me (2012 movie) not premiered yet rights with Goldmines
Aashiq Banaya Aapne - Star (2018) not aired for a long time, recently bought by Goldmines

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock