Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sony max big movies this weekend:
Saturday :mujhse dosti karoge (8 am), jurassic world (10:30 am), heropanti (2:45 pm), 3 id*ots (8 pm)
Sunday :hum dil de chuke Sanam (6:30 am) the mummy (around 9:30am), Kabir singh ( 12 pm), Munna Bhai MBBS (5 pm), Bahubali 2 (8 pm)
All blockbusters 😊
note :the timing of some movies will differ a bit on max and max hd

Last edited:
Premieres 25th Apr, 9pm on Zee Cinema HD
Water-Mark-2020-04-11-17-05-47.jpg
Commando 3 is such a horrible and insignificant movie that I never updated my table with it. Added now for Zee network in 2019. With this Zee touches 30 movies in a year for the first time ever. Seriously Zee Cinema should have premiered the far superior Good Newwz instead.
Bollywood TV Rights

Commando 3 is a big flop it's unlikely to get more trp on its wtp. Though movies like good news, dabang 3, Jawani janeman will provide them very good view ship

Last edited:
Trimurti Films all movies Now Streaming FREE On Zee5
Looks like Zee Renewed Deal with Trimurti films and I think they will not moving to another network

Last edited:
Trimurti Films all movies Now Streaming FREE On Zee5
Looks like Zee Renewed Deal with Trimurti films and I think they will not moving to another network
Zee purchased trimurti films from Sony I think 4 5 years back so it won't leave recently zee acquired film Kraft movies from Sony and some movies from star network.

Commando 3 is such a horrible and insignificant movie that I never updated my table with it. Added now for Zee network in 2019. With this Zee touches 30 movies in a year for the first time ever. Seriously Zee Cinema should have premiered the far superior Good Newwz instead.
Bollywood TV Rights
The only benefit that Zee has that they can telecast a Commando Marathon

Zee purchased trimurti films from Sony I think 4 5 years back so it won't leave recently zee acquired film Kraft movies from Sony and some movies from star network.
Trimurti Films library is with Zee since 2015 , I think the association will last for 4-5 years more if it gains viewership. Gupt is airing on Zee Action, Mohra is not aired for a while while others like Vishwatma, Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat and Tridev are a regular fixture on Zee Bollywood.
Sad that Deewaar and Trishul are airing on Zee Classic which is available on few networks that too only Trishul is aired on Sundays

Last edited:
Bollywood TV Rights
@JollyLNB bro update
Kya Super Kool Hai Hum - Star
The Dirty Picture - Star
Shanghai - Star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock