Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Right now hindi movie chs r repeating movies which r due to shift to other networks shortly, expect changes in schedule after all these things r settled. Also big movie premieres will b halted as advertisers have reduced spend due to economic impact created by COVID, ones like Commando 3 will get shown but likes of Tanhaji, Good Newz put on deferred list

Good news is coming soon in zee cinema and malang is coming soon in Sony max
Next Saturday panga in star plus.

Singham Series Repeat Telecasting Reason is High Viewership
Star Gold overall viewership increased from Ajay Devgan movies

No, current frequency of repetition is bcoz it is most likely to shift to zee or sony soon

No, current frequency of repetition is bcoz it is most likely to shift to zee or sony soon
I don't think Singham will moving to another network because they Shown Singham promo Star Gold and Movies ok to Star Gold 2 Rebanding and Also promo used for Ajay Devgan Birthday Wish in social media

Last edited:
Not only singham star gold repeats mawali raj vardi ka dum dumdar khiladi dubbed movies I guess star should merge to another network coz day by day star is loosing its viewership
Mawali Raaj next level movie of the Star Gold & 2 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock