Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,218
Bro again u have started. U don't point out those films of foxtstar +Disney which are lying idle, u always point out sony only it's not fair to justice bro

Please list them and prove. Most of films with star airing across their chs. I m stating facts not criticising blindly. Appreciated sony where it was deserving

Dil hai ki manta nahin
Aashiqui 1
London Paris New York
Made in China
Kalank,
Why cheat India
The dirty picture (only shown once in January in utv since it came to foxtstar +Disney)
Pyar hua chori chori
Zakhm
Soilder (long time since it has been shown)
Dariya dil
Lucky
Saat rang ke sapne
And there are many more films.
And please I don't want to discuss on these things again

Newton is also on Amazon Prime Video. Is it also the case that Amazon will not sell the satellite rights of Newton unless it wishes to?

How about Netflix and The Sky is Pink? How about Amazon and SMZS (though the rumours point to Sony)?
The sky is Pink most probably Zee due to RSVP production and not premiered due to less advertisement revenue, Newton telecasted in DD national and there is source about satellite rights and SMZS you need to wait for some time.

The sky is Pink most probably Zee due to RSVP production and not premiered due to less advertisement revenue, Newton telecasted in DD national and there is source about satellite rights and SMZS you need to wait for some time.
Sir I think the rights control with Netflix I think RSVP has sold all rights to Netflix India

Dil hai ki manta nahin
Aashiqui 1
London Paris New York
Made in China
Kalank,
Why cheat India
The dirty picture (only shown once in January in utv since it came to foxtstar +Disney)
Pyar hua chori chori
Zakhm
Soilder (long time since it has been shown)
Dariya dil
Lucky
Saat rang ke sapne
And there are many more films.
And please I don't want to discuss on these things again

most of these hv been shown numerous times in past and still shown. Even Kalank aired no. of times even on primetime but like Why Cheat India it did not work... Same for made in china. Lucky, pyar hua chori chori, 7 rang ke sapne, soldier not with Star... Soldier was regular earlier but now with viacon18. Dariya Dil, Jaisi Karni Waisi Bharni, Swarg, Umar 55 dil bachpan ka still shown.

Dil Hai ..., Aashiqui ran so many times till yr back and now being rested as star acquired fresh films from diff banners. Dirty Pic is late night film and airs quite often.

Star hardly has movies which it did not air often in past or present , sony has a big list. Accept it bhai , why u r defending Sony when it cannot hold true?

Yes those movies will be moving to Zee very soon as ajay devgn is moving from foxstar +Disney to zee network.partner is telecasting on zee network now By the watch good to see u after many days bro

I think ajay sir will not indulge in selling own movie rights to broadcasters, maybe will b given to diff companies which will do agreement or if Ajay Sir does handle selling rights then all moving to sony. Partner rights most probably moved bcoz of salman sir deal with zee

Back
Top Bottom