• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,846
Siddharth Malhotra upcoming movies satellite rights :
Shershah (Viacom)
Thadam hindi remake (Sony)
Thank God (zee)
I am sure minimum 2 of the three will be blockbusters

It is a dispute film and Viacom is a production house which gives in to the actors demands easily.so it can be Zee as well
See bro it is a dispute film but as u know that the no of bollywood premieres on VIACOM is reduced by 90% , they premiered The Body and Shimla Mirch which were both flops so they might just push a bit little as compared to Zee as they might don't wanna loose an AAMIR KHAN FILM

Some big bollywood movies that sony will be loosing /already loosed are rowdy rathore, krish series along with koi mil gaya, karn arjun, koyla,and other filmkraft movies. And some other movies like chamatkar, anjaam, dilwale, hum dil de chuke sanam, mujhse shadi karogi,heropanti,soty, Dostana, yeh jawani hai deewani and old yrf movies. So it's a loss for them here.

I watched Housefull 4 and seriously I didn't like it. Housefull ratings are too dwindling after airings.. again I'm repeating the fact that Star is a " Corporate Monster " while Sony is a goodwill company similar with Zee. which is a repetitive network. (I have forgot the count how many times Phir Hera Pheri , Welcome and other films are on repeat mode). I know that these films are going to SPN but there is a limit. Similarly Star washes out the effect of watching a new film. More airings concept doesn't excite me the correct airing and perfect airing concept is better.
Definitely Agree with u bro.

For most of yesterday I was avoiding this discussion, but now here is my ₹2:

Cheating is a topic not appreciated by family or Indian audience. For same reason Manmarziyan flopped. This movie was not only had average script. It's not even funny. It won't do good in first runs after premier. Let alone be good for ratings in long run.
That's because of lockdown. People are starved for new content. People are watching whatever new content they are getting.

No one watches movies for social messages, lol.

Housefull comparison with Pati Patni Aur Woh remake, Akki Sir , Riteish Da comedy timing, dialogue delivery r miles better than what current generation of actors can deliver. Bhai plz accept negatives of Sony or films aired on it
Definitely the other Housefull films performed nominal on TV. Nor Housefull 3 or Housefull 2 were tv hits. Just because the Bala Dev Singh character and the hit songs are the reasons. Other than that the film is literally bullsh*t
I must agree that Housefull 4 has almost nothing to entertain people like me who want good humour rather than artificial situations. Most of the time, since I have a sort of problem with face recognition, I was trying to identify the differences b/w Kriti Kharbanda and Pooja Hegde. They are dressed similarly. I left the film after 40 minutes (luckily on my computer, not the theatre).

I strongly disagree with @DJ Roy bro regarding Pati Patni Aur Woh and Dream Girl. These two are two of my favourite rom-com movies in recent times. They make you laugh and think and are very well worth the money. But Ayushmann's Bala I hated because it thinks itself to be oversmart (throwing in endless Avengers Endgame references or local Kanpuriya Hindi or TikTok videos does NOT make a good film).

Not concept but acting, dialogues, script etc weak in reboot... Better watch old original starring sanjeev kumar ji
Obviously the 1980 PPAW will be way better. Does not mean the remake is bad by any means.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom