Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think zee studios and fox star + disney are more successful than sony , viacom and many other corporate houses
Bro Fox Star Investing more money and they have confidence they can recover the budget from many ways
Fox Star studios main strategy is Co producing movies and every year they are Collaboration with new Partners
Now fox Star studios one of the top studio in India and Annual Profit will from 750 to 1000 Cr

I don't know why Star gold and Star gold 2 Are telecasting Sajid Khan's crap movie humshakals
Star not Telecasting Humshakals Regularly sometimes back they Telecasted like monthly once or 6 months once airing the movie

Actually SPN has also produced many good content and successful movies like piku, mubarkan, soorma, bajate raho and upcoming movies like shakuntala devi, nikamma, aankh micholi, and helmet etc
Actually foxstar studios are successful when they co produce movies with sajid nadiadwala. Recently foxstar has produced /Co produced many flop movies like chappak, the Zoya factor, panga, Kalank, etc while zee also produced/Co produced flop ones like bhoot, hacked, pal pal dil ke pass.
But all SPN, foxstar, Viacom, zee studios have produced many good movies till now

Last edited:
Actually SPN has also produced many good content and successful movies like piku, mubarkan, soorma and upcoming movies like shakuntala devi, nikamma, aankh micholi, and helmet etc
Actually foxstar studios are successful when they co produce movies with sajid nadiadwala. Recently foxstar has produced /Co produced many flop movies like chappak, the Zoya factor, panga, Kalank, etc while zee also produced/Co produced flop ones like bhoot, hacked, pal pal dil ke pass.
But all SPN, foxstar, Viacom, zee studios have produced good movies till now

Bajaatey Raho by SPNI is also nice movie.

Out of all studios till date UTV has been best in churning out good content, most of it happened when Mr. Ronnie Screwalla owned it...really hope that UTV under disney rebuilds the legacy and carries it forward

What would happen in box office If Disney Produce movies under different Studios UTV motion pictures , Disney pictures and Fox Star studios :hehe:

In 2016 when raaz reboot(produced by T SERIES and visesh films) was released, and sony had visesh films and star had T series, then because of T series it's satellite rights went to star, am I right??

In 2016 when raaz reboot(produced by T SERIES and visesh films) was released, and sony had visesh films and star had T series, then because of T series it's satellite rights went to star, am I right??
Yes Star acquired as package deal from T Series includes many movies including Raaz Reboot
But Vishesh films Next movie Begum Jaan sold to Star

QSQT and Jo Jeeta.... Not being used properly by zee, sony did lot better. Sony is real tightspot either renew deal with T Series at whatever price and give space to even not so good or even terrible films thus risking ratings or just let go and b dependent on new dubbed cinema. I m not sure if even VVC, BR Chopra new films will come to sony, referring to solo productions... Filmkraft old ones gone too and UTV ones soon in exit list... Biggest jolt ofcourse YRF

QSQT and Jo Jeeta.... Not being used properly by zee, sony did lot better. Sony is real tightspot either renew deal with T Series at whatever price and give space to even not so good or even terrible films thus risking ratings or just let go and b dependent on new dubbed cinema. I m not sure if even VVC, BR Chopra new films will come to sony, referring to solo productions... Filmkraft old ones gone too and UTV ones soon in exit list... Biggest jolt ofcourse YRF
Bro again u have started, sony is doing good job with bollywood movies as well, u are always having problem with them.
T series, vvc films, BR films, firoz A nadiawala etc will be not leaving sony. T series have produced many good movies that sony is having along with other banners

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock