Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Anyway Star recover acquisition amount from many ways Hotstar big booster for star network and Star Responding for viewers request
In 2 years, they've recovered only ~₹6400 cr for IPL rights. At this rate they will fall short of breaking even. Add ipl postponement, and problems only compound for them.

In 2 years, they've recovered only ~₹6400 cr for IPL rights. At this rate they will fall short of breaking even. Add ipl postponement, and problems only compound for them.
Yes I know that they will recover from many ways and they have Deal with Yupp TV for IPL in some countries
IPL 13 expected on this Nov after that again ICC event and once again IPL season 14 coming
In just 7 months Star will earn minimum ₹12000 Cr to 15,000 Cr

Last edited:
Which network is having satellite rights of urvashi ratuela upcoming movie virgin bhanupriya??

Ajay devgn to do hindi remake of South film kaithi, film scheduled to release late in 2021, so expected satellite rights with zee network

Upcoming hindi remake movies satellite rights(of South movies) :
Laxmi bomb (Disney +foxstar)
Rx100 hindi remake (Disney +foxtstar)
Jersey hindi remake (zee)
Thadam hindi remake (Sony)
Vedalam hindi remake (Sony)

Upcoming hindi remake movies satellite rights(of South movies) :
Laxmi bomb (Disney +foxstar)
Rx100 hindi remake (Disney +foxtstar)
Jersey hindi remake (zee)
Thadam hindi remake (Sony)
Vedalam hindi remake (Sony)
Tadap Rx 100 bold movie like Kabir Singh
also this movie box office collection Decide Future partnership of Sajid Nadiadwala and fox Star studios

Disha patani movies satellite rights during 2020-21:
Malang (Sony)
Radhe (zee)
Ek villain 2 (foxstar +Disney /Sony)
Untitled project of kartik aryan and disha patani (Sony)

Disha patani movies satellite rights during 2020-21:
Malang (Sony)
Radhe (zee)
Ek villain 2 (foxstar +Disney /Sony)
Untitled project of kartik aryan and disha patani (Sony)
I think Malang Sequel plan dropped they expected 100 to 150 Cr in Box office
movie done average business and budget Recovered from satellite and digital Rights

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock