Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Dhoom, Dhoom 2 and many other YRF movies soon moving to Star
Better Sony should Renew old movies of YRF, T Series, Vishesh films, Goldmines Telefilms and Balaji motion pictures
Sony will definitely not renew Balaji motion pictures as most of them are not providing trps or are nor suitable for TV purpose. The others like T series, few of vishesh films will stay though

U can't expect all things to go to Star only there are other networks also. Star already getting srk 22 films and old yrf films (probably). firoz A nadiawala definitely moving to Sony as they have produced many mass entertainers films which Sony is looking for
Bro other network only have 2 to 3 movie Channels they don't need more movies :blush2:
But Star and Zee have 8 + movie channels they required more movies to run channels :ouch::hehe:

U can't expect all things to go to Star only there are other networks also. Star already getting srk 22 films and old yrf films (probably). firoz A nadiawala definitely moving to Sony as they have produced many mass entertainers films which Sony is looking for

More than that sony looking for Akshay Sir films, i had predicted Firoz Nadiadwala films moving to Sony when Akshay sir took a light hearted jibe at sony for not having anything except Sooryavansham bcoz Kapil gets max money... Also Dharmesh Darshan, Venus might b heading to sony

Better Sony should Renew old movies of YRF, T Series, Vishesh films, Goldmines Telefilms and Balaji motion pictures

Vishesh and Balaji Films already gone to star

If all yrf old movies moving to star then why Sony renews of yrf movies bro may be sony is looking for some different content..

I know that but @rahul_apk bro not happy from Sony lost many Big Banner movies :blush2:
See bro I am myself saying that they have lost many bollywood movies of earlier ones, because they are looking to start with fresh bollywood content. I never said that the old yrf or Balaji motion pictures or filmkraft will not move from Sony

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock