Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro it was produced by Dibakar Banerjee and distributed by yrf because they had 3 films contract.
Guys @rahul_apk @JollyLNB @Rd22 @Deep Mody @dino29
Please tell me Detective Byomkesh Bakshi satellite rights
It means Sandeep aur Pinky faraar is with star gold as it is produced and distributed by the same houses of detective Byomkesh Bakshi. Thanks a lot

t9s2MEa.jpg

A8COEva.jpg

bj3dXxY.jpg

Detective Byomkesh Bakshi And Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar Are Co-Produced By YRF And Dibakar Banerjee Productions Because YRF Has A 3-Movie Deal To Co-Produce With Dibakar Banerjee Productions And These Are First 2 Movies. So Next Movie Directed By Dibakar Banerjee Will Also Be Co-Produced By Him And YRF. So Detective Byomkesh Bakshi's Satellite Rights Are With Sony Max And Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar's Satellite Rights Will Be With Star Gold

Last edited:
It means Sandeep aur Pinky faraar is with star gold as it is produced and distributed by the same houses of detective Byomkesh Bakshi. Thanks a lot
Dibakar Banerjee Directed or Produced most of movies with Star only and Detective Byomkesh Bakshy Sold to Sony max from Main Producer YRF

I think sardar udham singh satellite rights with Sony max because they are the same producers of gulabo sitabo except Viacom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock