Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,866
Do u know Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya is scheduled to premiere on Star Gold.....also the movies airing on Sony Max have no connection with them having agreement with Jio Studios as i have explained before... On a sidenote Rohit Shetty production films and Reluance Entertainment movie library likely to exit zee soon
I think maddock owned the rights in teri baaton mein and in other movies jio owned the rights

Singham (2011- Ajay Devgn starrer) renewed by Goldmines from Disney-Star airing Tomorrow 8:30 PM on Goldmines.

(And Please Do Not Misunderstand. It's Singham 2011 only, I just watched the side-cut promo on the channel.)
Please post a picture of the promo here..... Quite surprising that a Reliance Entertainment owned movie is airing on Goldmines channel...... Cannot be that Rohit Shetty anna or Ajay Devgn sir has entered into agreement with them... Also agreement between Ajay Devgn Sir and Zee seems to be over now, now his future movies will go to the broadcaster with whom co-producer signs agreement with or if Ajay Sir is the only producer then he may outsource selling of satellite rights to some other company

I think maddock owned the rights in teri baaton mein and in other movies jio owned the rights

No buddy..... As i have stated most likely Jio Studios is not selling the rights else all movies produced by them would have gone to same broadcaster. Also sometimes film distribution companies like AA films too acquire satellite rights from producers and sell the same to broadcasters

Do u know Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya is scheduled to premiere on Star Gold.....also the movies airing on Sony Max have no connection with them having agreement with Jio Studios as i have explained before... On a sidenote Rohit Shetty production films and Reluance Entertainment movie library likely to exit zee soon
Do u know munjya and stree 2 are also with star … so the agreement star has is with Maddock not Jio.

Ajay Devgn is back with Star Gold

Both Shaitaan & Maidaan with Star

The overseas distribution rights were sold to Pen Marudhar for Rs 10 crore, and the final share from the international belts will be around 14 crore, resulting in a 40 percent profit for Pen Marudhar. Shaitaan fetched Rs 80 crore from Netflix, which is set off against Ajay Devgn’s acting fees of the same amount. The satellite rights are with Star Network at Rs 30 crore, whereas the music has been valued with Panorama at Rs 5 crore. It was a self-release in India by Panorama, and the lifetime distributors' share will be around Rs 67 crore.

GJWPc79akAAEDNt
See dino bro, shaitaan was apparently with star .

Do u know munjya and stree 2 are also with star … so the agreement star has is with Maddock not Jio.

Do u know i already said that Maddock Films has an agreement with Disney-Star when some other members were saying that agreement is over just bcoz one of their movies where they were co-producers went to Viacom18 and at that time Jio Studios movies were being bought by their own parent company owned broadcast + OTT platform later Jio Studios decided to not continue with the same strategy and now u will see most of their co produced or solo produced movies going to other broadcasters

So if maddock has agreement with Disney-Star , if Aditya Dhar/Aamir Khan / AA Films / Panorama Fikms has agreement with Sony then their films will be with them so it has nothing to do with Jio Studios similarly Dunki will get premiered on a channel depending on who owns rights and who they have agreement with....

See dino bro, shaitaan was apparently with star .

Show me the movie poster, at various instances information shared by Film Magazines or websites prove to be incorrect as the sources they get such details from not always r updated with confirmed news about such things

Last edited:
Do u know i already said that Maddock Films has an agreement with Disney-Star when some other members were saying that agreement is over just bcoz one of their movies where they were co-producers went to Viacom18 and at that time Jio Studios movies were being bought by their own parent company owned broadcast + OTT platform later Jio Studios decided to not continue with the same strategy and now u will see most of their co produced or solo produced movies going to other broadcasters

So if maddock has agreement with Disney-Star , if Aditya Dhar/Aamir Khan / AA Films / Panorama Fikms has agreement with Sony then their films will be with them so it has nothing to do with Jio Studios similarly Dunki will get premiered on a channel depending on who owns rights and who they have agreement with....
I think jio has collectively Sold these 3 films to sony and Netflix

Singham (2011- Ajay Devgn starrer) renewed by Goldmines from Disney-Star airing Tomorrow 8:30 PM on Goldmines.

(And Please Do Not Misunderstand. It's Singham 2011 only, I just watched the side-cut promo on the channel.)
I think
I think jio has collectively Sold these 3 films to sony and Netflix
I want continue some more movies deal sony - jio

Back
Top Bottom