Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

OK bro, let's wait for the official confirmation, but I don't see this happening they already have enough movies
And what about music...??
Sadak2,roohiafza music will be affected....already they going to release album first before movie like what happens in general??
Don't know what will happening in coming days and Already Hotstar again join hands with leading Telecom companies Jio and Airtel for 1 year VIP membership for subscribers
But direct OTT Release badly effected to film industry and it will create more piracy websites and piracy apps

Singham series again back on Star Gold :tup:
Anybody observed Star Gold Promoting Ajay Devgan promos in social media last 2 days onwards continuously:unsure:

Anybody observed Star Gold Promoting Ajay Devgan promos in social media last 2 days onwards continuously:unsure:

Maybe deal renewed, earlier it was looking like Ajay Sir might sign on agreement with other network and Star was continuously repeating his films just incase they are not able to extend agreement. Star Network is brilliant at promoting films across mediums , engagement with viewers in most innovative ways and stars feel satisfied

Satellite rights with Star gold and i think the digital rights may move to Amazon as many of his movies are moving out of hotstar and even shivaay is in Amazon prime

Last edited:
30Ag01x.jpg

These 7 Posts Have Been Uploaded By Star Gold In The Last 2 Days About Ajay Devgn Sir. So There Are Very High Chances That Star Gold-Ajay Devgn Deal Is Renewed For The Next 3-4 Years

Last edited:
30Ag01x.jpg

These 7 Posts Have Been Uploaded By Star Gold In The Last 2 Days About Ajay Devgn Sir. So There Are Very High Chances That Star Gold-Ajay Devgn Deal Is Renewed For The Next 3-4 Years
Yeah but maidaan satellite rights is 100% with Zee cinema i saw zee cinema has put it's poster in its instagram story. Even they had put many stories like toofan , Panipat (before it's release) , chhalang , thappad etc before their release

30Ag01x.jpg

This is may be also because Tanaji is premiering soon on Star Gold....
Some sort of marketing??

This is may be also because Tanaji is premiering soon on Star Gold....
Some sort of marketing??
No bro few days ago it was ajay devgn's birthday and this month star were about to premiere tanhaji (i saw it in their promos) but they did not get advertisements . Ajay devgn's 65 % movies are with star and they had they wish on his birthday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock