Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Which network is having satellite rights of plan, zinda ??

Last edited:
Atrangi Re is surely going to be a blockbuster featuring Akki sir, Dhanush sir and Sara Ali khan. This film's satellite rights price is also expected to be high

Big announcement on 19th may by Disney+hotstar
Laxxmi bomb satellite rights with star gold

Last edited:
Atrangi Re is surely going to be a blockbuster featuring Akki sir, Dhanush sir and Sara Ali khan. This film's satellite rights price is also expected to be high
Akshay Kumar (no1 bollywood super star)is playing a cameo and the film is directed by anand l rai (who flopped zero) and produced by t series (panoti) lead by Dhanush and sara ali khan. Satellite rights with zee or sony and digital rights with Amazon prime

Last edited:
Akshay Kumar (no1 bollywood super star)is playing a cameo and the film is directed by anand l rai (who flopped zero) and produced by t series (panoti) lead by Dhanush and sara ali khan. Satellite rights with zee or sony and digital rights with Amazon prime
Akshay kumar is not playing a cameo, he is playing a special role in the film.U can check on internet. And I don't know for what reason u call T series panoti
Maybe u are liking the recent dharma productions movies more . Plus anand L rai one film flopped, then this does not mean that he is not a good director
The satellite rights of Atrangi Re not confirmed yet

Last edited:
Akshay kumar is not playing a cameo, he is playing a special role in the film.U can check on internet. And I don't know for what reason u call T series panoti
Maybe u are liking the recent dharma productions movies more . Plus anand L rai one film flopped, then this does not mean that he is not a good director
The satellite rights of Atrangi Re not confirmed yet
First of all i am a die hard hater of Dharma productions( karan johar nepotism)
T series has approximately 30 Flops in whole decade . @rahul_apk T-Series - Box Office India see the lineup of t series . Yow will enjoy it.
Anand l rai had continuously 6 flops happy phir bhag jayegi, tummbad , zero, manmarziyan , mukkabaaz, laal kaptaan shubh Mangal zyada saavdhan was a hit.
Anand l rai satellite rights:- Zee cinema t series :- Sony max

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock