Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro @Rd22 Bhool bhulaiyaa 2 is a remake of kannada movie aptarakshaka (Vishnuvardhan).
Can anyone tell me the satellite rights and digital rights of bhool bhulaiyaa 2

@Jeevan M S T series have produced many blocbusters also.(long list) don't trust the site which you have sent, it has fake information
Box office flop doesn't mean the movie is not good, u can't say that tumbaad (satellite rights - Zee) and laal kaptan (satellite rights - Zee) were not good

Last edited:
@Jeevan M S T series have produced many blocbusters also.(long list) don't trust the site which you have sent
Box office flop doesn't mean the movie is not good, u can't say that tumbaad (satellite rights - Zee) and laal kaptan (satellite rights - Zee) were not good
I didn't say the movie will be crap but even i am a fan of t series but i hate Bhushan Kumar he has success ratio of only 30% but his father Gulshan Kumar had success ratio of 80%.
Panoti deserves for Bhushan Kumar and even for fox+disney but not for his father. God gift is that in recent time he is having blockbuster movie every year .
Satellite rights:- Sony max

@Jeevan M S T series have produced many blocbusters also.(long list) don't trust the site which you have sent, it has fake information
Bro it is box office India where all the producers get their films collections . They were good films but they became flop.
Anand l rai satellite rights:- Zee cinema
T series satellite rights:- Sony max

First of all i am a die hard hater of Dharma productions( karan johar nepotism)
T series has approximately 30 Flops in whole decade . @rahul_apk T-Series - Box Office India see the lineup of t series . Yow will enjoy it.
Anand l rai had continuously 6 flops happy phir bhag jayegi, tummbad , zero, manmarziyan , mukkabaaz, laal kaptaan shubh Mangal zyada saavdhan was a hit.
Anand l rai satellite rights:- Zee cinema t series :- Sony max
At least those flops are good and please don't turn this thread to spread toxicity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock