Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Yes, earlier those films were finding no big broadcaster for some yrs hence vishesh films had output deals for them with multiple fta chs.... Later on sony got them onboard too and fta ch agreement still continuing. I sense that these will again come to star very soon or if sony has some exclusive deal then post expiry changes will happen... Same goes for 90s vishesh films catalogue part of sony library
Star is poor with old films besides Sholay and Mughal - E - Azam with most of them being played on SUM. In this case Sony and Zee are miles ahead. Earlier I had watched Criminal, Sadak, Sir on Star at late timings. At least Sony airs it as the 11pm movie where in people watch films

Star is poor with old films besides Sholay and Mughal - E - Azam with most of them being played on SUM. In this case Sony and Zee are miles ahead. Earlier I had watched Criminal, Sadak, Sir on Star at late timings. At least Sony airs it as the 11pm movie where in people watch films
Star dosen't have much classic movies like zee and Sony bro. And star is also poor in handling movies and they will not promoting old renewed movies..

Star dosen't have much classic movies like zee and Sony bro. And star is also poor in handling movies and they will not promoting old renewed movies..
They handle some films quite effectively, their initial handling of War was amazing until they spoilt it. They handle Hollywood greatly, but Stree,Badhaai Ho etc not much

Expecting these on Star especially Kai Po Che, Barfi, Race 2 with amazing clarity
Am expecting wanted veer golmal mann hello brother Maine dil tujhko diya partner etc etc back in star bro whenever i watch these movies in zee channels I feel like switch off the tv..

They handle some films quite effectively, their initial handling of War was amazing until they spoilt it. They handle Hollywood greatly, but Stree,Badhaai Ho etc not much
Bro u know what star to they will not promote but after airing if the movie brings the great trp they will repeat the movie for 1 month. Like they did for kyo ki main jhoot nahi bolta.

Am expecting wanted veer golmal mann hello brother Maine dil tujhko diya partner etc etc back in star bro whenever i watch these movies in zee channels I feel like switch off the tv..
Partner's satellite rights actually had a long battle since it was a remake of Hitch The producers were forced to sign agreement with Sony for 5 Years to avoid problems. After that Salman got the control of the rights

Why??, if it's due to pq problem, then I don't think that it's that much horrible, it's still watchable, it's not that they are giving black and white pq for those. Yes improvement is required but for these things u can suggest ur feedback directly through social media. This is not the correct platform to discuss about the pq of movies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock