Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

If you are given the news of Sony, you will say that you are a fan of SONY: and you will say that of Zee, you will say that I am a fan of Zee, do not do too much of all the waste

Not Almost A Year Its Over A Year But From Which Source Do We Come To Know That SRK Has Sold His 22 Movies To A Single Network Because We Often Talk That It Is Moving But What Is The Confirmed Source For It? If It Is There, Then Bro Please Share It Here

As far as I remember it was reported By Bollywood Hungama! Imo all their scoops are based on rumours only. No confirmation after that what's so ever.

Aashiqui 2 moving From Sony to Star is surely going to be Setback For Sony, I think Sony needs To Just Think For its Future Becasue For Hindi Movies It is Looking Really very Dark🥵😳

Why does Zee Cinema SD hardly ever show No Entry? It was the biggest hit of 2005
Because It Is A Renewed Movie From Star So It Doesn't Get Enough TRP. So It Is Regularly Aired On Zee Cinema HD, &pictures And Zee Bollywood And Soon It Will Be Added To Zee Anmol Cinema Library Considering DD Free Dish. Same Is The Case With Other Renewed Films Like Housefull, Golmaal, Veer, Etc

Last edited:
Hope Sony will again Renewal the deal with Dharma productions, many Dharma movies rights expired from Colors and Zee
Some movies not Aired from many months

Hope Sony will again Renew the deal with Dharma productions, many Dharma movies rights expired from Colors and Zee
Some movies not Aired from many months
Agneepath(2012) Satellite Rights Were With Zee. I Remember Watching It On Zee Bollywood Once. So Now As It Is Also Not Aired Since A Long Time, It Is Also Moving Out Zee?

Agneepath(2012) Satellite Rights Were With Zee. I Remember Watching It On Zee Bollywood Once. So Now As It Is Also Not Aired Since A Long Time, It Is Also Moving Out Zee?
Probably it's moving, But Zee acquired Agneepath (2012) Rights unexpected amount 40 Cr +
I think now it's Good time for Sony Renew some blockbuster movies from Dharma productions

Probably it's moving, But Zee acquired Agneepath (2012) Rights unexpected amount 40 Cr +
I think now it's Good time for Sony Renew some blockbuster movies from Dharma productions

okaONAb.png

I Hope Sony Renews It Because As It Is Not Aired Since A Long Time, It Might Get Good TRP

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock