Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,581
Also star seems to letting go off many dubbed films, they realise well enough that bollywood films work gr8 for them... Few dubbed ones will continue but not b mainstay. Happy that star/disney is trying to grab more bollywood films as others seem to b focusing more on dubbed cinema, also as viewers we have a reason to smile bcoz star gives airtime across chs to almost all films present in its library
No Coming days Star will air more South dubbed movies, Because Dubbed movies getting better Response than bollywood movies

Dhinchak already airing More Star Gold bollywood movies, also airing own (Goldmines) Old Dubbed movies from Sony and Cineplex
Soon Star will get more (Already aired movies Rights) Dubbed movies Rights from Goldmines - Star syndication deal

No Coming days Star will air more South dubbed movies, Because Dubbed movies getting better Response than bollywood movies

Dhinchak already airing More Star Gold bollywood movies, also airing own (Goldmines) Old Dubbed movies from Sony and Cineplex
Soon Star will get more (Already aired movies Rights) Dubbed movies Rights from Goldmines - Star syndication deal
So in future star, Sony both will continue to get the goldmines ones??

South dubbed movies, Because Dubbed movies getting better Response than bollywood movies
I totally agree to ur this point because most of the bollywood movies made today don't have great repeat value(the ones made before had outstanding repeat value), on the other hand many south movies made today have great repeat value
Though the channels shouldn't premier the irritating ones

I totally agree to ur this point because most of the bollywood movies made today don't have great repeat value(the ones made before had outstanding repeat value), on the other hand many south movies made today have great repeat value
Though the channels shouldn't premier the irritating ones
Yes already Star Realize South dubbed movies Repeat value and Good that Sony again started Hollywood Dubbed movies airings

Why Star Gold Is Again Promoting The Lion King Which Is Going To Air Again On Next Sunday :huh: :wall: I Think Instead Of Promoting The Lion King, Star Gold Should Promote Tanhaji Which Is Having Its WTP Next Sunday On Star Plus
That's because the English World Television Premiere of THE LION KING will happen next week on STAR MOVIESso Star wants both ENGLISH AND HINDI ON THE SAME DAY

Colors Cineplex Is Airing Bajirao Mastani In The 10 PM Slot And It Airs That Bloody sh#t SOTY 2 In The Sunday 12 PM Slot. What Else Can Be Expected From Colors Cineplex? This Is One Of The Reasons I Didn't Like Firoz Nadiadwala's Movies Going To Colors Cineplex

Back
Top Bottom