Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,598
Colors Cineplex Is Airing Bajirao Mastani In The 10 PM Slot And It Airs That Bloody sh#t SOTY 2 In The Sunday 12 PM Slot. What Else Can Be Expected From Colors Cineplex? This Is One Of The Reasons I Didn't Like Firoz Nadiadwala's Movies Going To Colors Cineplex
It's actually a logical move but at the same time doesn't make sense.
We can finally see The Hera Pheri series in a single channel after 2012 (when Zee last aired Hera Pheri 1) but at the same time the channel should air them back to back as a special

It's actually a logical move but at the same time doesn't make sense.
We can finally see The Hera Pheri series in a single channel after 2012 (when Zee last aired Hera Pheri 1) but at the same time the channel should air them back to back as a special
That's What I Mean To Say. I Am Pretty Sure That Welcome, Phir Hera Pheri, Awara Paagal Deewana, Deewane Huye Paagal And Aan, All Won't Be Aired By Colors Cineplex After They Will Be Aired This Week

Tommorw max HD(5) has more more bollywood movies on schedule when u compare with star gold HD(4 )
Max HD is airing 5 bollywood movies tommorw (2 in watershed hours - vijay and baabul, and 3 in watchable slots - 1920-Evil returns, Arjun patiala, The attacks of 26/11)
Hope they do this more consistently as they are doing from past couple of days and they do it sometimes ofently as well as they are doing tommorw

Last edited:
Colors Cineplex Is Airing Bajirao Mastani In The 10 PM Slot And It Airs That Bloody sh#t SOTY 2 In The Sunday 12 PM Slot. What Else Can Be Expected From Colors Cineplex? This Is One Of The Reasons I Didn't Like Firoz Nadiadwala's Movies Going To Colors Cineplex
Actually 10 pm is also not that bad slot, atleast it's way better than midnight 2-3am slot, yes but they could have aired bajirao mastani at 12 pm and soty 2 starring tiger shroff and Neponaya Pandey at 10 pm, this would have helped them in increasing their trp

Actually 10 pm is also not that bad slot, atleast it's way better than midnight 2-3am slot, yes but they could have aired bajirao mastani at 12 pm and soty 2 starring tiger shroff and Neponaya Pandey at 10 pm, this would have helped them in increasing their trp
10 PM Is Not A Bad Slot But On Sunday If A Movie Starts At 10 PM, Then Nobody Would Prefer To Watch It Because Everyone Might Be Watching Movies Which Started In 6 To 9 PM Slot. EG: Today There Were Movies Like 3 id*ots, PK, Sooryavansham, Golmaal Again, Dream Girl, Koi Mil Gaya And Dubbed Movies Like Surya The Soldier, Geeta Govinda, Aladdin. So Nobody Would Prefer To Leave This Movies Halfway And Start A New Movie At 10 PM Which Would End At 1:30 AM. So I Hope Bollywood Movies Will Be Given Better Airtime By Colors Cineplex And Stop Airing SOTY 2

Back
Top Bottom