Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,614
Bro, sony does not air many bollywood films in a day on max and only sometimes bollywood is mainstay on wah.... Please do not compare sony and star in bollywood sphere... Star is thousands of miles ahead
Ur right bro no comparison btw Sony and star... star has full yrf movies vijeta movies filmkraft movies trimurti films mukta arts movies Salman srk aamir ajay devgan sanjay dutt ranbir Kapoor movies and lots of Bollywood movies has in star library according to u..

Star gold 2 utv movies and star utsav movies didn't aired war movie yet being a star channel then how can star give permission to air war movie in dhinchak channel i think this is not justice when yrf is with sony no other channel played yrf movie..
When War Is Going To Be Aired On Dhinchaak? Please Post The Image Here

Ur right bro no comparison btw Sony and star... star has full yrf movies vijeta movies filmkraft movies trimurti films mukta arts movies Salman srk aamir ajay devgan sanjay dutt ranbir Kapoor movies and lots of Bollywood movies has in star library according to u..
Arre u forgot t series, vvc,goldmines in short all Bollywood movies

Baby's day out finally airing in HD feed on Tuesday on star gold HD, and on same day also are airing golmal again, war, coolie no.1
And next day airing superhit Hollywood film coco and other ones like total dhammal, Tarzan the wonder car.

Last edited:
Baby's day out finally airing in HD feed on Tuesday on star gold HD, and on same day also are airing golmal again, war, coolie no.1
And next day airing superhit Hollywood film coco and other ones like total dhammal, Tarzan the wonder car.
How many star airs babys days out Tarzan total dhamaal bro yesterday they aired I think star replaced this movies with singham singham returns and baaghi 2...

How many star airs babys days out Tarzan total dhamaal bro yesterday they aired I think star replaced this movies with singham singham returns and baaghi 2...
I am telling that finally everyone can watch baby's day out in HD feed, so in this case star has done a good job don't know about other things as now will have to get used to this poor repetition strategy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom