Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Some1 was saying few weeks back that star and viacom18 do not share dubbed movies anymore , check out Power Unlimited scheduled to air in coming days on both networks

Some1 was saying few weeks back that star and viacom18 do not share dubbed movies anymore , check out Power Unlimited scheduled to air in coming days on both networks
Again wrong,that movie is scheduled to air on utv movies,that is part of the colors utv deal,not the star colors deal.And it has been on utv movies along with colors since 2016.

Again wrong,that movie is scheduled to air on utv movies,that is part of the colors utv deal,not the star colors deal.And it has been on utv movies along with colors since 2016.

Ok buddy. I will post here when a dubbed movie airs both on star gold, colors cineplex. Also u might then see Ready, Dabangg also on colors cineplex...by the way dabangg aired few weeks back on cineplex as part of some film festival package...Also u might see patiala house on both chs...i can list out many other films which keep moving to and fro...Also hotstar still has many of the dubbed ones getting aired on cineplex. Actually it depends on time period for which certain films r leased out to other networks and in that duration u will see them getting aired only on that particular network....this period may be small or big as per deal and in few cases random airings might happen like the agreement between goldmines ch Dhinchaak and star.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock