Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Taare Zameen Par Airings In The Last Few Days
14th August On &pictures HD/SD
18th August On Zee Cinema SD
22nd August On Zee Cinema HD
23rd August On Zee Anmol Cinema
30th August On Zee Cinema SD

Dangal Was Aired On Zee Cinema HD On 26th August On Zee Cinema HD And It Was Again Aired On Zee Cinema SD On 28th August.

So According To You Bro, This Is Not Repetition Of Movies And Baaghi 2 Whose Repetition Has Been Reduced Very Much Than Before, That Is Called The Repetition Of Movies. Great Logic Bro:clap2:

Taare Zameen Par And Dangal Are Masterpieces And They Need To Be Maintained Just Like Sony Has Maintained 3 id*ots And PK. But Zee Has Been Constantly Repeating These Movies But You Never Said That And An Average Movie Baaghi 2 Is Being Repeated(Much Less Then Before) Then You Have Got Problem

Taare Zameen Par And Dangal Should Air Only 2-4 Times In A Month But It Is Being Aired 4-5 In 2 Weeks Yet You Have No Problem With That And You Have A Problem With An Average Movie Airing Again And Again

And Don't Forget The Crap SOTY 2 Which Airs Almost Every Weekend On Colors Cineplex But You Never Complained About That Also. Colors Cineplex Has A Huge Library Yet They Are Not Using It And They Are Airing Crap SOTY 2 But You Never Complained About That Also And You Are Always Complaining About Star Repeating Movies

Yes, deep bhai is unfair at star repeating movies as others also do so sometimes even more frequently but here Aamir Khan films getting repeated on zee maybe a case of its rights expiring soon. I think sony, viacom18 might b its new home. Also Lagaan being aired more bcoz of this itself i guess

If this continues then even Sony Max2 might have to shut down, sony is losing so many films and already they have limited bollywood films

If this continues then even Sony Max2 might have to shut down, sony is losing so many films and already they have limited bollywood films
Exchange mela happened I guess Sony renewed B4U from Zee. Zee got home movies Tirangaa, Indian from them. Now another exchange mela is soon due

Last edited:
Actually we should have gotten indication there and then itself Tirangaa is removed from NH studioz YouTube. Krantiveer too will move soon since Zee has put out a copyright claim on it

Last edited:
The return of Lion (2012 - Goldmines movies ) moves from Sony to Viacom
Source

NOTE : Star gold will be adding 2 new SOUTH DUBBED MOVIES in thier library.
They will be doing back to back 2 New SOUTH DUBBED premiers in the next 2 weeks
One will be south movie Petromax (6 September) and another South one will be Intelligent khiladi (12 September).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock