Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

If am not wrong b4u library like baadshah mela Ghatak dhadkan keemat etc etc was with star few years back then shifted to zee.
In the beginning it was with Zee then it was there with Star for a limited period of 5-6 years (Baadshah moved to Star in 2009 and was there till 2015) but Star neglected B4U Library (except Baadshah) and those movies went back to Zee in 2015. But now Zee neglected those movies (I think Zee has problems of it's films available on YouTube except Pen and Shemaroo) so that's why they withdrew the rights. Now B4U's own channel has a considerable base they only needed a leading partner for its movies and Sony fit the requirement that's why they got those movies.

Last edited:
Disputed Satellite Rights Movies

God Tussi Great Ho
Jo Bole So Nihaal
can u tell me some more films because of satellite rights dispute

Disputed Satellite Rights Movies

God Tussi Great Ho
Jo Bole So Nihaal
can u tell me some more films because of satellite rights dispute
What Is The Dispute For The Satellite Rights Of These Movies? Both Are With Zee

What Is The Dispute For The Satellite Rights Of These Movies? Both Are With Zee
Dispute means court case problem. Both of these movie satellite rights has court case problems. God Tussi Great Ho satellite rights were initially with Shemaroo which decided to sell it to Star but the producer cheated Shemaroo and sold the film to Goldmines. Because of that Goldmines has not gave up the rights of the film and is presently only film of Goldmines with Zee.
With Jo Bole So Nihaal as well same happened this time also producer wanted to give to Star but gave to Sahara

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock