Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Ajay Devgn satellite rights
Sony: Jigar
Jigar Moves From Sony To Zee
4FsJ29T.jpg

Source
Is This An Indication Of Ajay Devgn-Zee Deal Which Includes Upcoming Movies Chhalaang And Maidaan?🤔

Last edited:
Is coolie no 1(2020) with zee as it is produced by Vasu Bhagnani?
Yes. I think movie with Zee. I had said this last year itself when the first poster came out.
So in Amazon Digital releases
2 films are with Sony, 2 films are with Zee,
1 with Sun ,2 with Star Vijay , 2 with Colors Kannada (high chances) 2 with Asianet and rest I don't have knowledge about

Yes. I think movie with Zee. I had said this last year itself when the first poster came out.
1 with Sun ,2 with Star Vijay , 2 with Colors Kannada (high chances) 2 with Asianet and rest I don't have knowledge about
Digital Releases satellite Rights
SONY - Gulabo Sitabo, Shakuntala Devi, Ludo (hc)
ZEE - Khaali Peeli, Yaara(may be premiered), Chhalaang, Coolie No 1 (hc)
STAR - Dil Bechara, Khuda Hafiz, Lootcase, Sadak 2, Laxxmi Bomb, The Big Bull, Bhuj
VIACOM - No Film Till Now

Last edited:
I think Coolie No 1 with Star and Forget Colors Kannada they Acquired long pending movie Mayabazar 2016 itself not aired, So less chance for Colors Kannada and both Kannada movies going to Zee and Star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock