Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,071
After Rockstar, &Pictures HD aired Tamasha movie today. I have also observed that they are airing all select type premium movies in 8pm prime slot these days and mostly exclusive to &Pictures HD.

As a tata sky user, still miss their &xplorHD channel. However, with these recent airings of &xplorHD library to &Pictures HD, it feels good to have some content cinema on screen. I'm really sick of these south dubbed movies on all hindi movie channels. This is the reason i've removed Sony Max completely since past 6 months.

Rockstar on &Pictures HD tonite...
Seems zee is slowly shifting all its &explore movies to & Pictures

Any idea satellite rights of sanjay kapoor starrer mere sapno ki rani, arvind swamy starrer raja ko rani se pyar ho Gaya and saath rang ke sapney??

Any Idea about the satellite rights of Akshay Kumar's upcoming movie Ram Setu ?
It is produced by Cape of Good Films.

And also who will get Atrangi Re ? Is it sony because of T Series ?
If u go through the current deal of the above 2 movies and the producers involved in them then -
1)Ram Setu should go to zee as it will be produced by Akshay Kumar's own production house which has currently deal with zee network.
2)There are 2 possibilities for Atrangi Re
That movie is jointly producted By T series(who has currently deal with Sony) and Anand L Rai's Color yellow production (who has currently deal with Zee). So it's satellite rights will depend on who Between the two producers decides to sell its rights ie If Anand L rai decides to have control over its satellite rights then it will go to zee otherwise if T series decides to have control over its satellite rights then it will be Sony
Ps-These are the possibilities based on the current deal of the producers with their respective networks. In the future who will have Deal with whom no one knows so I think it's too far from now.

After Rockstar, &Pictures HD aired Tamasha movie today. I have also observed that they are airing all select type premium movies in 8pm prime slot these days and mostly exclusive to &Pictures HD.

As a tata sky user, still miss their &xplorHD channel. However, with these recent airings of &xplorHD library to &Pictures HD, it feels good to have some content cinema on screen. I'm really sick of these south dubbed movies on all hindi movie channels. This is the reason i've removed Sony Max completely since past 6 months.
I think gradually zeel with shut down &xplore HD as the channnel has very low ratings due to worst distribution. Sooner or later &pictures HD (Not SD) will become the permanent new home of these niche movies. Only after the recent rebrand &pictures HD have started to air these movies and probably will continue in the future also.

Also as you know &pictures sd costs just ₹6 where as hd costs ₹19, so to make up for the huge price gap they probably have started giving premium movies exclusively on the hd.

But we can't ignore south dubbed movies
On max
These r really gem diamond
Best story acting action dialogue meaning full movies comedy which we miss in bollywood nowadays
Pak pak pakak, comali, yevadu, Chennai central, sarainodu, bahubali both, kgf, Srinivas kalyanam, ekkadukki,
Janata garage, rowdy hero both, rowdy
Paapu passport, etc etc
These r best of south

But we can't ignore south dubbed movies
On max
These r really gem diamond
Best story acting action dialogue meaning full movies comedy which we miss in bollywood nowadays
Pak pak pakak, comali, yevadu, Chennai central, sarainodu, bahubali both, kgf, Srinivas kalyanam, ekkadukki,
Janata garage, rowdy hero both, rowdy
Paapu passport, etc etc
These r best of south
Well, they maybe. In my view, I really don't find sense in most of the movies plus those dubbed voices are damn irritating with consistent talking all time. I don't have problem with these movies being aired but sony max should give some breather and air at least 2-3 bollywood/day like Zee Cinema, & Pictures, Star Gold(HD channels). As of today, they are airing one bollywood movie in afternoon slot mostly and this too they started recently post realization that most of their bollywood movies are going to other channel platforms like star, zee etc.

I think gradually zeel with shut down &xplore HD as the channnel has very low ratings due to worst distribution. Sooner or later &pictures HD (Not SD) will become the permanent new home of these niche movies. Only after the recent rebrand &pictures HD have started to air these movies and probably will continue in the future also.

Also as you know &pictures sd costs just ₹6 where as hd costs ₹19, so to make up for the huge price gap they probably have started giving premium movies exclusively on the hd.
Agree. Yes, i did observe niche movie started airing on &Pictures HD post recent rebranding. I really hope this becomes true and &Pictures HD becomes full fledged &xplor HD.

Clearly you've seen the wrong films my friend. South is not just about Telugu Cinema my friend. Goldmines and RK Digital is experimenting with South Cinema with films like Kaithi, Comali, Chi La Sow, Shathamam Bhavati etc

Back
Top Bottom