Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,218
Was Once upon a Time in mumbai with Star previously ? As I haven't seen the movie in TV in the last 6 to 7 years. It will air this Sunday on Star Gold.
Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Is Currently A SGS Movie And It Was Aired 2-3 Days Back On Star Gold After A Long Time
After long time OUATIM in star gold tomorrow
Also Star Gold is airing Shootout at Wadala frequently (again this Sunday), so it seems that they got good TRP from it.
Shootout At Wadala Is Not Airing As It Is Getting Good TRP, It Is Airing In Morning Slots So That's Due To Lack Of TRP And It Will Soon Become A SGS Movie Just Like Aashiqui 2 Aired On SGS Yesterday
Once upon a time was premiered in colors As far as I remember. Later moved to Star as part of Viacom - Star deal (like dabang)
Dabangg Is Still Shared Between Star And Viacom. Colors Cineplex Hardly Airs It Once/Twice A Month. It Was Aired Few Days Back On Colors Cineplex On The Occasion Of Eid
Once upon a time in Mumbai was with Sony I think
Correct me may b iam wrong
Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara Is With Sony

P.S.- I Know All These Details/Schedule Because I Daily Check The Schedule Of All Hindi/English Movie Channels

Maachis 1996 showed few days ago day time on zee classic. I think first time on zee
It Moved To Zee In June Itself👇🏻
Maachis
Moved to Zee from Star
Print is really pathetic
Maachis
NQUXlpv.jpg

NQUXlpv.jpg

Print in Zee

Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Is Currently A SGS Movie And It Was Aired 2-3 Days Back On Star Gold After A Long Time

Shootout At Wadala Is Not Airing As It Is Getting Good TRP, It Is Airing In Morning Slots So That's Due To Lack Of TRP And It Will Soon Become A SGS Movie Just Like Aashiqui 2 Aired On SGS Yesterday

Dabangg Is Still Shared Between Star And Viacom. Colors Cineplex Hardly Airs It Once/Twice A Month. It Was Aired Few Days Back On Colors Cineplex On The Occasion Of Eid

Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara Is With Sony

P.S.- I Know All These Details/Schedule Because I Daily Check The Schedule Of All Hindi/English Movie Channels
Now a days not getting good trps for star channels bro I hope star is not going on previous route again repeating of movies because am seeing repeating movies like mardani 2 ms dhoni shootout at wadala etc and I think this 3 movies will be next singham singham returns and baaghi 2 and star started ignoring movies like chhapak panga angrezi medium jai ho etc.

Last edited:
Now a days not getting good trps for star channels bro I hope star is not going on previous route again repeating of movies because am seeing repeating movies like mardani 2 ms dhoni shootout at wadala etc and I think this 3 movies will be next singham singham returns and baaghi 2 and star started ignoring movies like chhapak panga angrezi medium jai ho etc.
Chhapaak, Panga, Angrezi Medium Will Soon Become SGS Exclusives Just Like Why Cheat India, India's Most Wanted, Made In China, ETC...And Yes, This Time I Agree That Star Has Been Repeating Mardaani 2, MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Shootout At Wadala And I Hope They Stop It Soon And Jai Ho Is Airing Once/Twice A Week And That's Enough Brcause It Is An Average Movie And Kick Is Getting Less Aired As Compared To Jai Ho

Chhapaak, Panga, Angrezi Medium Will Soon Become SGS Exclusives Just Like Why Cheat India, India's Most Wanted, Made In China, ETC...And Yes, This Time I Agree That Star Has Been Repeating Mardaani 2, MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Shootout At Wadala And I Hope They Stop It Soon And Jai Ho Is Airing Once/Twice A Week And That's Enough Brcause It Is An Average Movie And Kick Is Getting Less Aired As Compared To Jai Ho
All the 2020 movies which Star have (except Tanhaji and Baaghi 3) have not perform well on TV.
Lootcase which is a good movie, has not come in top 5 a single time including premiere week. So it might also get shifted to SGS in future.
Let's see what happens with Sadak 2.

All the 2020 movies which Star have (except Tanhaji and Baaghi 3) have not perform well on TV.
Lootcase which is a good movie, has not come in top 5 a single time including premiere week. So it might also get shifted to SGS in future.
Even star is not interested airing of all yrf balaji motion pictures and vishesh films like how zee aired movies of film Kraft movies rk films and trimurti films..

No hope for sadak 2 bro because its disaster in ott also.

Back
Top Bottom