Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Honest Opinion
Zee is actually capturing movies from various channels like no other network does. Is the news true that Rowdy Rathore and Heropanti are moving to Zee after the rights from Sony will expire? I hate the Zee brand of channels except Zee cinema, Zee Bollywood but I personally love the & brand of channels from Zee

Honest Opinion
Zee is actually capturing movies from various channels like no other network does. Is the news true that Rowdy Rathore and Heropanti are moving to Zee after the rights from Sony will expire? I hate the Zee brand of channels except Zee cinema, Zee Bollywood but I personally love the & brand of channels from Zee
Bro these movies are part of UTV production
I don't think Disney will sold movie rights to Zee

Is sony the network which bought SRK's 22 films because Bard Of Blood (Srk's Netflix series) official trailer and Promotional video was released during KBC

All major television channels are in talks with the makers of Saaho for the satellite rights of the film.
Saaho has made all the right noise since the film has been announced, as the film is now nearing its release there has been a major competition amongst all major TV channels and OTT Giants for procuring the rights of the film.
All major Television channels are in talks with the makers of Saaho for the satellite rights of the film. Apart from TV Channels, there has been a war amongst OTT giants for the streaming rights of Saaho too.
Prabhas' Saaho creates massive competition among TV channels & OTT players

All major television channels are in talks with the makers of Saaho for the satellite rights of the film.
Saaho has made all the right noise since the film has been announced, as the film is now nearing its release there has been a major competition amongst all major TV channels and OTT Giants for procuring the rights of the film.
All major Television channels are in talks with the makers of Saaho for the satellite rights of the film. Apart from TV Channels, there has been a war amongst OTT giants for the streaming rights of Saaho too.
Prabhas' Saaho creates massive competition among TV channels & OTT players
Aggressive bidding will be by Sony and Star for the rights of the Hindi version. In the Telugu scenario Sun Network and Maa TV should bag it.
I don't want Zee to buy it since their SD channel Pqs are worst

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock