Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

If anybody know about Exchanging movies and Exchange Deal please explain to everyone how it's working for Satellite partner channels, i have searched in Google and other sources, but result not available in anywhere.

If anybody know about Exchanging movies and Exchange Deal please explain to everyone how it's working for Satellite partner channels, i have searched in Google and other sources, but result not available in anywhere.
Its basically about banners and libraries having rights
EROS has a system of rights where in they sell a particular film for a period of 5 - 6 years to a channel. If the channel is interested in renewing the film they renew it, if they not they give those same films to another channel.
Their deals are mostly with Zee, Sony and Viacom18.
ULTRA has made a new deal with Sony and FTA channels where in selected movies are shifted or shared to FTA channels and Sony eg Sunny Deol - Cineyug Films whose rights are owned by Ultra like Yodha, Dushmani, Damini. Or some Exclusives like Andaz apna apna.
SHEMAROO'S films too follow the Eros method but in Shemaroo's case there are films of specific banners which have mostly stayed with the channel who has long term rights
Eg NC Sippy - Babbar Subhash Films - Sony
Emkay Films , Shree Krishna International, RK Films - Zee
Shemaroo's own productions, Tips Films with Viacom18
Random banners with Disney-Star
GOLDMINES bulk movies with Sony
Some specific banners like Keshu Ramsay with Star
And Some banners like Vicky Films Goldmines old dubbed films with Viacom18.

Last edited:
I think Zee is doing "Red Chillies festival" this week....lot of red chillies films from last decade will air on zee channels....looks like a package deal.

ra.one
hny
dear zindagi
jhms
zero

raees was aired last week.

two rohit shetty films are not being aired by zee: chennai express and dilwale....i think red chillies will not sell these two films in package....they will be sold as one film only because they are blockbusters.

Not sure if Ra.one is eros or red chillies.

Last edited:
I think Zee is doing "Red Chillies festival" this week....lot of red chillies films from last decade will air on zee channels....looks like a package deal.

ra.one
hny
dear zindagi
jhms
zero

raees was aired last week.

two rohit shetty films are not being aired by zee: chennai express and dilwale....i think red chillies will not sell these two films in package....they will be sold as one film only because they are blockbusters.
Chennai Express is with Viacom18 now and Dilwale with SPN

Not sure if ra.one is with eros or red chillies..

The package could be "HNY package" because HNY is the biggest film in it....others are flops and they could be offered for free with HNY.
Its Actually Chennai Express Package. Next year or this year itself HNY will come to Colors Cineplex

Rebel dubbed in bhojouri twice baaghi saiyan is with B4U and as rebel is with dhinchaak.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock