Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,174
  • Views Views: Views 4,223,775

Tommorw after long time Sony Max telecasting Fanney Khan that too on prime Afternoon slot.
On 2:45 pm in SD and around 3:25 pm on Max HD.

Good if they r finally realising that keeping movies idle is not right, even film banners do not like this in age of visibility being of key importance.

Also sony, Viacom18 merger might still happen and from their respective libraries classic films might move to Max2 and newer ones to Colors Cineplex

U Me Aur Hum rights with Eros so definitely it will go to Colors Cineplex
Are you saying Eros giving all their movies to Viacom? If other channels offer more money, then also Eros will not give?

By the way, I have seen many Eros movies on Zee like Go Goa gone, munna michael etc.

Some big Eros movies and their current satellite right owners:

Ra.one - Zee
Rockstar - Zee
Bajirao mastani - viacom
Omkara - Zee
Satya - Sony
Badlapur - Zee

Last edited:
SOTY Expired From Sony In Nov-Dec 2019 And YJHD Expired From Sony In July-Aug 2020 Because Satellite Rights Of 3 Dharna Movies - Agneepath, SOTY And YJHD Were Sold For A Period Of 7 Years

Hum Tum Airing Tomorrow On Sony Wah At 5 AM. It Is Regularly Airing In 2 AM And 5 AM Slots On All Sony Hindi Movie Channels
Don't understand why. Hum Tum deserves to be aired during the day time slot. Thankfully I live in the US where I can watch it during the day.

Are you saying Eros giving all their movies to Viacom? If other channels offer more money, then also Eros will not give?

By the way, I have seen many Eros movies on Zee like Go Goa gone, munna michael etc.

Some big Eros movies and their current satellite right owners:

Ra.one - Zee
Rockstar - Zee
Bajirao mastani - viacom
Omkara - Zee
Satya - Sony
Badlapur - Zee
Not all films they are renewing selected films which they had sold to SPN and Zee during 2014 - 15

Raaz(2002) on star gold select tommo....
Its SGS premier or been telecast earlier??

Back
Top Bottom