Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,090
  • Views Views: Views 4,368,198
Zee network will continue Satellite Rights deal with Ronnie Screwvala's RSVP Movies
Recently Uri Tamil , Telugu version satellite rights with Zee
Uri low budget movie but it collected Rs 250 Cr plus from box office
Zee acquired this movie before release now movie getting good viewership in TV

What about Street Dancer 3 satellite rights?
Varun Dhawan acquired satellite rights of Street Dancer 3D
He will Sold movie Rights to Zee or Star
This Movie Produced by T series
Sony less chance for this movie
Sony acquired many movies of T series

Zee network will continue Satellite Rights deal with Ronnie Screwvala's RSVP Movies
Recently Uri Tamil , Telugu version satellite rights with Zee
Uri low budget movie but it collected Rs 250 Cr plus from box office
Zee acquired this movie before release now movie getting good viewership in TV
RSVP Movies are given Satellite on basis of Music Rights for eg-
Karwaan- Music T Series satellite Sony
URI- Music ZEE satellite ZEE

Varun Dhawan acquired satellite rights of Street Dancer 3D
He will Sold movie Rights to Zee or Star
This Movie Produced by T series
Sony less chance for this movie
Sony acquired many movies of T series
He can sell to Sony because he has good relations with Sony group and Neeraj Vyas as well,plus he was the channel ambassador for Sab TV as well.

@ak7777 I think you r Sony network fan like that me
I admire all networks but Sony is better because they have the best pq and aq both in SD and HD. Plus Sony has better shows than all the other networks. While others chase TRP Sony doesn't actually do that much by showing unnecessary id*otic shows like Colors Or streching unnecessary tracks like Zee. The movie watching experience in Max is better compared to any other channel. Only Star Gold and too an extent &pictures manage. I'm not a fan but I have a soft spot for Sony

I admire all networks but Sony is better because they have the best pq and aq both in SD and HD. Plus Sony has better shows than all the other networks. While others chase TRP Sony doesn't actually do that much by showing unnecessary id*otic shows like Colors Or streching unnecessary tracks like Zee. The movie watching experience in Max is better compared to any other channel. Only Star Gold and too an extent &pictures manage. I'm not a fan but I have a soft spot for Sony
After Sony only Star has managed to win my heart but they also resort to cheap TRP tactics sometimes eg nach baliye drama, Ready Steady Po (Star Vijay) and yes Anyone remembers the Gauri Bhosale fiasco that Star did as a strategy to promote their stupid show

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom