Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I feel in today's age of intense competition (post covid era) producers should make a different theatrical and tv version of movies. Each should have elements to attract audience, also some add on benefits should b given to each audience like Free tickets, refreshments or OTT subscription / complimentary movie on demand etc
Actually those are for A rated movies. There is additional investment involved. Although OTT versions are bit extensions of the Theatrical one eg Master (where abusive language was not censored) making different versions is a good option for OTT not for TV.

For example if disney+Hotstar buys bell bottom digital rights , then the satellite rights deal with zee for bell bottom will get disturb?? ..or the deal will be with ZEE with fixed !!.

Actually those are for A rated movies. There is additional investment involved. Although OTT versions are bit extensions of the Theatrical one eg Master (where abusive language was not censored) making different versions is a good option for OTT not for TV.

What i meant was that for theates some additional scenes or songs should b reserved which attract audience.... Similarly for tv audience certain elements to attract family audience can b included

For example if disney+Hotstar buys bell bottom digital rights , then the satellite rights deal with zee for bell bottom will get disturb?? ..or the deal will be with ZEE with fixed !!.
If Disney+Hotstar buys the rights. The deal includes Satellite as well. If Prime buys the rights Satellite Rights will be with Zee

What i meant was that for theates some additional scenes or songs should b reserved which attract audience.... Similarly for tv audience certain elements to attract family audience can b included
Bro every movie is different, they cannot shoot scenes which are not relevant.

Dinchaak 2 playing Hindi movies old, South dubbed hindi movies and English movies
Now playing D Khiladi 7 (silambarasan, jyotika starrer, 2006 movie)
Next police wala gunda3

Rishtey Cineplex playing South dubbed whenever I saw
Now " betting raja"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock