Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Why ur expecting this is to Disney-Star bro is any goldmines deal with Disney-Star..

Goldmines, Shemaroo, Ultra, etc already have deal with them. Even Pen India seems to have entered pact with them now. Most importantly they r super interested these days to acquire more new and old bollywood films. No bias, just based on plain facts

Goldmines, Shemaroo, Ultra, etc already have deal with them. Even Pen India seems to have entered pact with them now. Most importantly they r super interested these days to acquire more new and old bollywood films. No bias, just based on plain facts
All depends on Shemaroo for Baweja Films Gopi Kishen rights with Pen India. So there is a chance

Sony max losing its bollywood libraries one by one....sabka samay aata hai.....I remember once the sony was the king of satellite rights also best known for its movies libraries

Sony max losing its bollywood libraries one by one....sabka samay aata hai.....I remember once the sony was the king of satellite rights also best known for its movies libraries
Sony is certainly the best in PQ and overall Movie watching experience. Zee has a big library but has Poor PQ. Star has the best overall package

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock