Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Enough is enough. If you don't like Star Gold unsubscribe from it. Every network is going to have some problems. Sony has too few channels and therefore (50% of the time) sacrifices its big Hindi library in favour of South movies, but Sony Max 2 (on some occasions Max/Wah as well) gives time to Bollywood. Star has plenty of channels and rotates its movies very well. It also acquires a hell lot of movies (especially since 2019) but repeats them relentlessly. Very much like an overdosage of cricket on the Star Sports channels. Zee is the most balanced network according to me (and it has Zee Bollywood, Classic and &xplor HD) but it is bashed for its poor picture and audio quality. Viacom18 is the only network with only negatives and no positives.
Bro if we say some negative points of star it doesn't mean that we should unsubscribe star gold as I a viewer like to watch different movies in different channels I know every network has sum minus points but according to me compared to another network star has more minus points like managing of time slots repetition of movies for sum movies star skips songs etc etc it's just our point of view bro don't get hyped....

arre leave him bhai, he can go to any lengths to prove all bollywood movies are going to star ,and rest will just watch with folded hands.if star is that powerful,they still wont be getting the 3 movies likely to bag amonst the best trps this year -sooryavanshi,radhe,coolie no.1.he says he supports all channels but also says he hopes t-series will go to star and vvc will go to star,so what will be left with other channels then.and sony is not foolish to let go of so many movies, they play those movies because they get ratings,this is a business,not to please the producers they will play movies even if they dont get ratings,after they acquire a movie its their asset and they will play whatever movies will give them ratings,they are not playing goldmines movies to please them,it's all for ratings and thats what helps them in surviving.he can beleive star gets equal or more advertising revenue as sony despite poorer ratings coz they play bollywood movies,but if sony had the best movies in the business and still not playing them,it must be for a reason.the ratings define the revenue and not pleasing the producers or simply playing bollywood movies
Agree with u bro

For Mardaani 2's Star Gold Premiere, Star Gold Has Written Friday Night Premiere. So Now There Is A Possibilty That Movies Which Are Not Very Popular May Have Their Premiere On Star Gold In Friday Night Premiere. So We Can Expect Love Aaj Kal Next Friday On Star Gold
Mardaani 2 is not a TV material
It might gain good trps like section 375 for initial ratings but not after that
Though the acquisition cost for both movies is low, so no major loss

Last edited:
Even panga chhapak also not made for tv bro i think.
Mardaani 2 is not a TV material
It might gain good trps like section 375 for initial ratings but not after that
Though the acquisition cost for both movies is low, so no major loss

Off topic- by seeing above discussion I can see some are here television network fans 😂 who feel very bad / happy when any movie comes/ moves to other network 😬🙏
Don't know about other networks but if a movie shift from star to other network I feel very bad.😢

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock