Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I don't know I think people are actually agitated with the fact that Star is actually grabbing maximum films and repeatedly telecast them. People are angry of repeat telecast rather than Star Network.
Exactly bro viewers are very angry of repetition of movies I've noticed that star has decreased playing singham movies..its a great startup..

Varun dhawan upcoming movies satellite rights :
Coolie no. 1 - zee
Arun khetarpal biopic - Viacom
Rannbhoomi - Viacom
Shashank khaitan's next - Viacom

Exactly bro viewers are very angry of repetition of movies I've noticed that star has decreased playing singham movies..its a great startup..

Then sony has even smaller library with almost similar repetition frequency, admit bhai u do not like star hence u keep on listing their negatives (many of which r also not correct info)

Then sony has even smaller library with almost similar repetition frequency, admit bhai u do not like star hence u keep on listing their negatives (many of which r also not correct info)
See bro I don't want to get in this more but the repeation frequency in star is much much more than sony. If a movie is shown 2-3 times a month on sony , then many movies is repeated 3-4 times in a week on star which ultimately decreases the value of that movie

Last edited:
Star Has Also Decreased Playing Of Baaghi 2, Housefull 4, Chhichhore, Total Dhamaal And Other Movies Which They Were Airing Very Frequently

See bro I don't want to get in this more but the repeation frequency in star is much much more than sony. If a movie is shown 2-3 times a month on sony , then many movies is repeated 3-4 times in a week on star

Wrong. Sony has fewer films and movies r repeated quite no. of times in week. Request members to themselves keep track of wah/max schedule and confirm who is right

Wrong. Sony has fewer films and movies r repeated quite no. of times in week. Request members to themselves keep track of wah/max schedule and confirm who is right
Wrong. Which bollywood movie sony repeats 3-4 times in a week??they manage most of their bollywood movies by placing them in right slots

Last edited:
For Mardaani 2's Star Gold Premiere, Star Gold Has Written Friday Night Premiere. So Now There Is A Possibilty That Movies Which Are Not Very Popular May Have Their Premiere On Star Gold In Friday Night Premiere. So We Can Expect Love Aaj Kal Next Friday On Star Gold

Wrong. Which bollywood movie sony repeats 3-4 times in a week??

Well, there r some. Keep checking schedule, also sony updates schedule just for current and next day hence u won't be able to remember until u note it down

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock