Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro waqt hamara hai moved to utv from sony now utv is a part of star network
But why utv? Being a nadiadwala film,it should have gone to Viacom
So ultimately MSK can also go to star,doesn’t matter through itself or UTV

Some will go that's for sure, Mujhse Shaadi karogi will go to Viacom most probably, Bhagwan Chitra Mandir movies won't go soon , so will Vishesh Films (they got those in 2018-19 atleast for 4-5 years won't go anywhere) , regarding VVC it won't, Sony is giving them due importance nowadays Star scheduling not upto the mark.
Boney Kapoor is producing films with Zee so tough call , Tips Films deal depends on Bhoot Police Satellite Rights. Excel not sure so is VVC, Shree Asthavinayak is bought by Zee so no chance, the Viacom movies may later join Zee. Aamir Khan also 50 - 50 chance , but T - Series is really unpredictable, so yeah anything can happen

T Series has high chance of moving to star/disney. Vishesh Films and Balaji Films already confirmed with star. Star/Disney also acquiring much content from Ultra, Shemaroo, Eros, Goldmines.

VVC might move to star/disney. Boney Kapoor films might also shift, co producing with zee does not mean that zee will have satellite rights agreement too. Though yes like Sanju they might get satellite rights of such films. Excel and Aamir Khan films might move to Sony or Star. Tips most likely will shift to viacom18 / sony. Shree Adhtvinayak Films company bought by zee?

T Series has high chance of moving to star/disney. Vishesh Films and Balaji Films already confirmed with star. Star/Disney also acquiring much content from Ultra, Shemaroo, Eros, Goldmines.

VVC might move to star/disney. Boney Kapoor films might also shift, co producing with zee does not mean that zee will have satellite rights agreement too. Though yes like Sanju they might get satellite rights of such films. Excel and Aamir Khan films might move to Sony or Star. Tips most likely will shift to viacom18 / sony. Shree Adhtvinayak Films company bought by zee?
Why ur expecting everything to star/Disney bro?

So If Chennai Express Moves To Colors Cineplex, The Only Positive Thing Will Be That Its PQ And AQ Will Be Much More Better Than Zee Just As Phir Hera Pheri And Welcome's PQ And AQ Was Improved
I Think Chennai Express Has Expired From Zee Because It Has Not Aired On Any Of The Zee Channels Since The Last 15-20 Days And Zee Used To Air It Atleast 3-4 Times A Week. Star Can Be The New Network As It Is A UTV Movie Or It Can Unexpectedly Go To Colors Cineplex Also Just Like Firoz Nadiadwala's Movies
What I Mean To Say Is That Firoz Nadiadwala's Movies Were Expected To Move To Sony But They Unexpectedly Moved To Colors Cineplex So Chennai Express Can Also Move To Colors Cineplex Or Being A UTV Movie, It Can Also Move To Star
As I Had Predicted Earlier, Chennai Express Moves From Zee To Colors Cineplex
q9bki3K.png

Source
Source

So srk 22 movies is with viacom18.. being a single movie channel giving tough competition to other networks.. Viacom is doing great.
As such, of the 6 movies directed by Karan Johar, 5 have SRK and 4 of those are with Viacom18. Only My Name Is Khan stubbornly remains with Star Gold Select. It makes sense that Viacom18 will be the home of SRK movies.

I am not ruling out the possibility that they won't buy it, I am afraid that corporate monster should not gobble up and indigest, they have improved their library a lot I mean a lot , I want them to cool down a bit, already they have all the big releases.
Colors Cineplex is also riding too strong now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock