Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

T Series has high chance of moving to star/disney. Vishesh Films and Balaji Films already confirmed with star. Star/Disney also acquiring much content from Ultra, Shemaroo, Eros, Goldmines.

VVC might move to star/disney. Boney Kapoor films might also shift, co producing with zee does not mean that zee will have satellite rights agreement too. Though yes like Sanju they might get satellite rights of such films. Excel and Aamir Khan films might move to Sony or Star. Tips most likely will shift to viacom18 / sony. Shree Adhtvinayak Films company bought by zee?
Yes since Shree Asthavinayak Films had been in problem because of fraud in stock market and court case, that's why they sold those films permanently to them

Not Ignoring exactly They've lost track although Colors Cineplex Has a Backup plan with its increasing Hindi Catalogue. Sony has B4U movies but will they sustain well that's the problem.

I do not know what sony is doing in hindi movie genre, first Sony Max was made primarily dubbed cinema focussed then Wah is also following same route and now even Max2 losing out so many films. With B4U library they will not get desired ratings or revenue, some differentiation is required to stay ahead. So many films already gone and many likely to join them soon. Salaakhen will most probably end up being in fta chs library on shared basis along with zee

I do not know what sony is doing in hindi movie genre, first Sony Max was made primarily dubbed cinema focussed then Wah is also following same route and now even Max2 losing out so many films. With B4U library they will not get desired ratings or revenue, some differentiation is required to stay ahead. So many films already gone and many likely to join them soon. Salaakhen will most probably end up being in fta chs library on shared basis along with zee
Salaakhen came like in 2018 how will it go so early, even Indian and Krantiveer stayed for 5 years

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock