Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

After Brahmastra Release Probably remaining movies moving to Disney/Star, SOTY and Agneepath not Renewed by Sony and Zee, very less chance to Viacom, Dharma and Viacom deal already over in 2019.

Yes, high probability for this to happen. Star/ disney already has more financial resources to acquire big banner films and show more interest in airing max bollywood films

Yesterday night I have watched the movie
"All the best:fun begins" on
"Sony Max"
it's a good movie and a best renewal by spn👍
The PQ provided by SPN was brilliant for All the Best, it look more better than prevoious channel zee and SPN must acquire more hindi movies,the only problem with spn is they give 2-3 airing for hindi movies which they should start increasing and atleast air 3-4 times hindi movies @9pm

After Brahmastra Release Probably remaining movies moving to Disney/Star, SOTY and Agneepath not Renewed by Sony and Zee, very less chance to Viacom, Dharma and Viacom deal already over in 2019.
I Miss Student Of The Year Part 1 It was My Favourite movie of 2012 alongside ferrari ki sawaari, rowdy Rathore and Ekk Main Aur Ekk Tu

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock