Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Ferrari Ki Sawari will stay with star / disney, i think some more VVC Films might shift to them
Maybe we can expect because 3 id*ots audio rights too moved to Zee music Co from T Series, T Series lost one Big movie Audio rights unexpected, probably movie also moving to another network and ReCensor required to show Zee music co logo in movie.

Maybe we can expect because 3 id*ots audio rights too moved to Zee music Co from T Series, T Series lost one Big movie Audio rights unexpected, probably movie also moving to another network and ReCensor required to show Zee music co logo in movie.
iU5VMXl.png

No Bro Don't Say So Please Because Can't Even Imagine Rajkumar Hirani's Movies On Any Other Network Except Sony Because Sony Has Managed Them In The Best Way Possible And No Other Network Even Comes Close In Management Of Bollywood Movies. So Let's Just Hope Rajkumar Hirani's Films Stay Forever With Sony

iU5VMXl.png

No Bro Don't Say So Please Because Can't Even Imagine Rajkumar Hirani's Movies On Any Other Network Except Sony Because Sony Has Managed Them In The Best Way Possible And No Other Network Even Comes Close In Management Of Bollywood Movies. So Let's Just Hope Rajkumar Hirani's Films Stay Forever With Sony
Even I don't want RajKumar Hirani and Vinod Chopra films on other networks, these years channel and producers have Good bonding, but now Money is talking:cf2:

Even I don't want RajKumar Hirani and Vinod Chopra films on other networks, these years channel and producers have Good bonding, but now Money is talking:cf2:

I think star/ Disney will do a good job and can give even neglected films on sony required airtime

iU5VMXl.png

Don't worry bro it won't move any other network yrf old movies and vvc movies will be with SPN only...

iU5VMXl.png

Sanju is the only Raju Hirani movie that is on star network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock