Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,631
  • Views Views: Views 578,604
Can someone tell me, which channel has the official rights of Anantnag starrer 'Mududida thavare aralithu'? Udaya movies telecasted it 5 years back. Now I see public movies, siri kannada and colors kannada cinema telecasting it. Now even kasthuri tv telecasted it. Same is the case with movies like 'Minchina Ota' and 'Ganda Mane Makkalu'.
These movies are purchased by Third Party person not by movie team
They have only 250 movies satellite rights also have syndication deal with Kothari films
Kothari films who acquire new and old movies Rights and they sold the rights to different channels
Looks like this week Kasthuri TV Telecasting Syndication mode New movies from third party ?
Kasthuri TV Revamp ?

Can someone tell me, which channel has the official rights of Anantnag starrer 'Mududida thavare aralithu'? Udaya movies telecasted it 5 years back. Now I see public movies, siri kannada and colors kannada cinema telecasting it. Now even kasthuri tv telecasted it. Same is the case with movies like 'Minchina Ota' and 'Ganda Mane Makkalu'.
These movies are purchased by Third Party person not by movie team
Looks like this week Kasthuri TV Telecasting Syndication mode New movies from third party ?
Kasthuri TV Revamp ?
I think Kasthuri TV Signed New agreement with independent Satellite Rights buyer for Syndication mode Sharing movies
Also it indicates New Competitor Kannada movie Channel Kasthuri Gold coming soon in Kannada Television market

Last edited by a moderator:
Even James satellite rights with colors as it is produced by prk studios
James belongs to kishore production not prk.
Colors and prk may have some partnership since all prk production movies are with colors

Back
Top Bottom