Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 564,350
In tamil distributors are against ott releases and they are saying that if any producer releases their movies in ott then those producers movies will not get movies after theatres opens. As sun producing big budget movies, if they take direct Ott release satellite rights their producing movies may get effected in furture that is why they have been withdrawing the movies. But in Telugu there is no such issues and they can't withdraw V movie in this case.
Wait for some days, we will get clear clarity about V digital and satellite rights

These are some of the movies not telecasted in tv till date
8bV9psp.jpg
So many films not telecasted.
In my opinion most of flim will taken by colors Kannada.i don't think that others will buy.
There are so many Kannada films but channels are busy with airing dubbing films🙁
(I am not against dubbing films)
I think Kannada gotilla have been telecasted in zee.

Last edited:
So many flims not telecasted.
In my opinion most of flim will taken by colors Kannada.i don't think that others will buy.
There are so many Kannada films but channels are busy with airing dubbing films🙁
Sad that these some movies satellite rights already acquired by Third parties and these Third parties asking more amount to TV channels :(

Ex:- Third parties acquiring any Kannada movies for lower price 75 lakhs to 1 Cr for 9 years period from Producer and later they will asking Higher Price 4 to 5 Cr for these movies to Kannada channels, TV Channels is not mad paying 3 to 5 Cr this is main reason many movies satellite Rights still unsold

There is a limit in movie Acquisition budget in every channel in every year, Kannada TV channels is not ready spending 1.5 to 5 Cr for all good or Crap movies and Dubbed movies acquiring price is 30 to 60 Lakhs, So Udaya and Star more interested to acquire many movies for lower price, Zee and Colors also joining in Dubbed movies acquisition

These are some of the movies not telecasted in tv till date
8bV9psp.jpg
Mundina Nildaana, Geetha, Chambal, Yaana, Nanna Prakaara, Aadi Lakshmi Puraana, Seizer and some others are recent movies.
Other films have released between 2015-2018 and it is sad that these satellite rights have still not been sold.

Rathavara movie's Hindi dubbed version satellite rights is with ZEE Network and they air it regularly.
Channels are busy acquiring Dubbed movies and rights of so many Kannada movies are still unsold. I'm wondering that even Udaya TV hasn't acquired some movies.

Mundina Nildaana, Geetha, Chambal, Yaana, Nanna Prakaara, Aadi Lakshmi Puraana, Seizer and some others are recent movies.
Other films have released between 2015-2018 and it is sad that these satellite rights have still not been sold.

Rathavara movie's Hindi dubbed version satellite rights is with ZEE Network and they air it regularly.
Channels are busy acquiring Dubbed movies and rights of so many Kannada movies are still unsold. I'm wondering that even Udaya TV hasn't acquired some movies.
Bro you can't understand about some movies satellite rights acquisition business, There are many sources for getting movie satellite rights to Kannada TV channels

if you want above movies in any channels, Contact these movies Satellite and Digital Rights acquired Sources - Kothari Films, Baahar Films, Anand Video, Shemaroo, Ultra, Filmnagar-Mango mass Media and Divo🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock