Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 562,298
Hmm Star Maa Telugu Management waste bro they have number of 20th century fox movies also but they don't telecast. Anyway Lionsgate movies Airtel Xtreme App Released some movies and
Total 63 Hollywood Movies in Telugu Airtel Xtreme.
Better if they Telecast in Star Maa Movies or atleast Star Maa Gold.
Wait bro soon on Star maa movie air all Disney movies,fox ,some other Hollywood movies in Telugu.Disney 's all content getting dubbed in all languages.

Nani Satellite Rights
Maa TV :
Eega, Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu, Paisa (Not sure if Renewed), Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, Ninnu Kori, MCA, Krishnarjuna Yuddam

Gemini : Ride, Snehithuda, Yevade Subramanyam, Gentleman, Krishna gadi veera Prema Gaada, Majnu, Gangleader, V

Zee Telugu :
Asthachemma, Bheemili Kabbadi Jattu, Pilla Zamindar, Ala Modalaindi, Nenu Local, Devadas, Jersey

Sega I think with Maa. Aha Kalyanam and Jandapai Kapiraju not sold I guess.
Bro so Sun TV network will also withdrawn before lockdown acquired movies Satellite Rights of Penguin, Upcoming Direct Release On OTT Nani's 25th film V and Nishabdham ?
Nishabdham is not with sun. Kona venkat previous movies with star maa (mango mass media). Nishabdham Audio rights already with mango mass media. So, it will be star maa in telugu.

Gemini can't withdraw v movie rights.
No need for Nishabdham as the Digital rights are already with Prime Video. And V I highly doubt it, relatively Unknown Panja Vaishnav Tej's Uppena is waiting for Theatrical release then Nani's V can wait. Also people CLAIMING Dil Raju's financial distress is the reason, they should know how he now operates like an Hollywood Studio, financed multiple small budgeted movies, he can happily throw them to OTT'S if he is in that much distress.
In tamil distributors are against ott releases and they are saying that if any producer releases their movies in ott then those producers movies will not get movies after theatres opens. As sun producing big budget movies, if they take direct Ott release satellite rights their producing movies may get effected in furture that is why they have been withdrawing the movies. But in Telugu there is no such issues and they can't withdraw V movie in this case.
V Satellite Rights High chances to Star and Zee, after sun withdrawn V movie digital Satellite Rights, Dil Raju maybe searching for New satellite partner

bx1VjJY.jpg

V Satellite Rights High chances to Star and Zee, after sun withdrawn V movie digital Satellite Rights, Dil Raju maybe searching for New satellite partner

bx1VjJY.jpg
Do you say it has withdrawn i don't think so. They took the digital rights for theatrical rls. But V skipped the theatrical rls and opted for direct digital rls and the amount to be paid for that is 34crs, how come you expect sun to pay that much amount hence they just skipped the digital rights for their own sake. I don't think satellite will change for 100% it will be with Gemini only.

Last edited:
Now do you think sun network will withdraw from Soorarai Pottru Satellite Rights or the producers themselves cancel the deal @Rd22 as per your assumptions as the movie opted for direct Digital release
Now every movie releasing on ott. If RD22 bro is correct then sun will not have any single film.
I think Previously Big Budget movies Satellite with Digital Rights Acquired, Later Rights Withdrawns now all depends on Sun TV Decision
Nm5THBM.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock