Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 565,893
See this is why we don't want zee Kannada to be no.1. we have seen how they act in Hindi they get 80% film rights. Now in Kannada.this will make zero competition.
Natasarvabhouma and Kurukshetra movie Satellite Rights combo offer from Rockline Venkatesh ZK acquired both movies for 16 Cr +
Pailwaan movie producer part of Zee kannada

"Nuvvu Naku Nachavu" Movie Satellite Rights Renewal by "Star Maa" From "Gemini Tv"
Source_ Full Songs Playing On "Star Maa Music" Exclusive
Yeah. Renewed. Previously “Gemini tv” used to play this movie only on weekends although it is 17 years old. Never telecasted on weekdays or on gemini movies. But on june 13, it first telecasted on gemini movies, next week on gemini life and gemini movies again.. they used classic very well in 17 years.always gets above 5 Trp. Now “star maa” telecasts weekly 3 times in maa tv, maa movies, maa gold, even more if they get more ratings. Sick 🤕. Gemini loosing all classics. “KHUSHI, MANMADHUDU, so on..

Yeah. Renewed. Previously “Gemini tv” used to play this movie only on weekends although it is 17 years old. Never telecasted on weekdays or on gemini movies. But on june 13, it first telecasted on gemini movies, next week on gemini life and gemini movies again.. they used classic very well in 17 years.always gets above 5 Trp. Now “star maa” telecasts weekly 3 times in maa tv, maa movies, maa gold, even more if they get more ratings. Sick 🤕. Gemini loosing all classics. “KHUSHI, MANMADHUDU, so on..
Good that we don't have to watch a 3 hour movie for 4.5 hours now.

Good that we don't have to watch a 3 hour movie for 4.5 hours now.
Yeah that is true. But gemini tv maintained the value of the movie. Family audience will stick to tv whenever this movie telecasted. Hope they uploads HD print in Hotstar. Like what they did for “Tholiprema(1998)”. I really wish they upload HD version in Hotstar.

Gemini loosing all classics. “KHUSHI, MANMADHUDU, so on..
Manmadhudu has always been with Maa. I don't remember watching it on Gemini.
Yeah that is true. But gemini tv maintained the value of the movie. Family audience will stick to tv whenever this movie telecasted. Hope they uploads HD print in Hotstar. Like what they did for “Tholiprema(1998)”. I really wish they upload HD version in Hotstar.
It's not only about the time of the telecast. It's about how they do it. Sun network is so unethical that they charge 19 rupees for their channels and yet we have to bear the brunt of unlimited ads. And they are least bothered about telecasting even new movies in HD quality, forget about the old movies. I'm happy that we can finally watch the classic in HD quality. And yes, star will upload it in hotstar as well!

Star Maa HD Is Best when compare with Gemini TV HD Because
Star Maa HD is Playing Only Few Adds but Gemini TV HD is waste they play more adds like SD channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock