Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 565,879
Manmadhudu has always been with Maa. I don't remember watching it on Gemini.

It's not only about the time of the telecast. It's about how they do it. Sun network is so unethical that they charge 19 rupees for their channels and yet we have to bear the brunt of unlimited ads. And they are least bothered about telecasting even new movies in HD quality, forget about the old movies. I'm happy that we can finally watch the classic in HD quality. And yes, star will upload it in hotstar as well!
GeminiTV has never took out the value of Nuvvu Naku Nachav..it has only telecasted in weekends in these many years and it has protected its value like new movies which even star maa don't care for new movies itself and telecast monthly twice or thrice..Yes it telecasted the movie for 4hrs that is because of the sponsors that movie gets even after these many years...U can understand how Gemini succeeded in it..

Every single movie Gemini telecasts run the same way with unbearable number of ads. I rest my case here.
And Just wait for the star maa telecast u will see cuts and cuts in the Movie..do u think it will telecast the full movie like Gemini just wait n see😂😂 yes it might telecast the 3hrs Movie in 3hrs 30mins but u will never see the full movie of it in that telecast time of 3hrs 30mins

v0ikC5b_d.jpg

7FOi8x5_d.jpg

Songs Still Telecasting On Gemini Music.

Every single movie Gemini telecasts run the same way with unbearable number of ads. I rest my case here.
And there u go This Sunday 5pm-9pm Nuvu Naku Nachav on star maa same like Gemini 4hrs😂😂😂 and u said star maa won't telecast like that...

And there u go This Sunday 5pm-9pm Nuvu Naku Nachav on star maa same like Gemini 4hrs😂😂😂 and u said star maa won't telecast like that...
Surprising they are telecasting in weekend primetime slot. But 4 hours. I only wish they upload this movie in 1080p on hotstar

One more thing, they renewed many movies in past 2 months, but telecasted only MAGADHEERA, PARUGU. Now “NUVVU NAAKU NACHAAV”. They still didn’t telecasted “ROJA”, “JALSA”, “BUJJIGADU”,”RAGHAVEDRA”.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock