Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Airtel Xstream 3.0 Box Accessing On Remotely / Screen Sharing By Airtel Team,

Post My Complaint On Dolby Digital Audio Not Working On OTT Apps,

They Called Me Yesterday Evening And Followed Some Troubleshoot But Still They Couldn't Rectify It,,,,

But I Never Thought Android STB Can Be Accessed Remotely / Screen Sharing, They Told Me To Accept The Request And They Started Recording My Screen And Pulled Logs, And Did Some More,,,

Created This Thread To Have Detailed Discussion About These things,,,,,,,

9bjgkRi.jpg

3uQJTb7.jpg

5DGfy2s.jpg

3iVFyNA.jpg

Atleast now on @Sai Jai anna will not say that airtel digital tv lacks knowledge or tech expertise. They possess all the skills, knowledge, infrastructure and quite pro active in constantly improving on various things. Lot of maintenance and upgradation activities being carried out by them & i am sure many good changes will b rolled out soon. Airtel Team is equally competent and hard working as Tata Play workforce

Airtel Team is equally competent and hard working as Tata Play workforce
Good joke if you have time to meet Airtel Backend team then you came to know how much knowledgeable guys they are .. Frequently i have .. meanwhile I'm talking about error not features if you don't have updating features then Xstream box become Daba in future .. still there is a lot of errors in Xstream box like connectivity , buffering , voice command etc...etc...

Hi Guys,

Airtel Xstream 3.0 Box Accessing On Remotely / Screen Sharing By Airtel Team,

Post My Complaint On Dolby Digital Audio Not Working On OTT Apps,

They Called Me Yesterday Evening And Followed Some Troubleshoot But Still They Couldn't Rectify It,,,,

But I Never Thought Android STB Can Be Accessed Remotely / Screen Sharing, They Told Me To Accept The Request And They Started Recording My Screen And Pulled Logs, And Did Some More,,,

Created This Thread To Have Detailed Discussion About These things,,,,,,,

9bjgkRi.jpg

3uQJTb7.jpg

5DGfy2s.jpg

3iVFyNA.jpg

Sir what is the customer care number

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock