SCV new package now on their website

SCV tamil Pack 131+taxes = 147 and we have to pay to local cable operator extra 100 rupees ah?

earlier we used to pay normal cable 100 rupees and scv platinum 180 rupees... so total 280 rupees... but now it seems scv platinum become 280+taxes = 314 plus local cable operator 100 rupees so total 414 ah?

no puthiya thalaimurai, mgm, movies now, axn, disney ch, disnry xp, discovery kids, espn, star sports, neo prime, neo cricket, stsr cricket, sony six, times now, et now, ngc wild, ngc adventure, discovery tamil, channel v, 9xm, zing, asianet, asianet plus and sun action.

these channels are now available in scv's old channel list. some more other lang channels are also missing..

ashparan said:
SCV tamil Pack 131+taxes = 147 and we have to pay to local cable operator extra 100 rupees ah?

earlier we used to pay normal cable 100 rupees and scv platinum 180 rupees... so total 280 rupees... but now it seems scv platinum become 280+taxes = 314 plus local cable operator 100 rupees so total 414 ah?

i checked with my LCO. we dont need to pay additional 100 rupees.

it seems DTHs far far better than this package. very much greedy scv as always.

chermadurai said:
147 is basic pack no extra charge i think

I was told Rs 150 (including taxes) for the basic pack, it doesn't have any Eng movies and news channel, so i have to go to either the Rs 200 (Rs. 185/- p.m + taxes ) or the Rs 250 ( Rs. 225/- p.m + taxes ).

Sounds costly, I shall wait and watch if there is a fair competition or have to move to some DTH which is better and i can carry it if i change my residence.

ashparan said:

No, the Rs 100 should be there. So you would pay Rs 300. is it really 314 (280+tax)?. So you are going to pay additional 34 for new DAS? Any change in channels or the same package as earlier?

nskaran said:
it seems ddhs far far better than this package. very much greedy scv as always.

You mean DTH?? Yes, it sounds to be too costly, yes SCV is as Greedy as always.

If you have a DTH, can you suggest me a provider and the best package with all eng movies, sports and news channels?

mjahabarsadiq said:
sorry for not posting the list. i am browsung from mobile so cannot type long

SCV Tamil Pack

spl5X.jpg

SCV Gold 185 P/m + Taxes
IcvFC.jpg

SCV Diamond 225 p.m + Taxes
cBKqs.jpg

SCV Platinum 280 p.m+ taxes
5KHIL.jpg

i just checked with my operator about the missing sports channels. he said SCV is revising their package for sports channels. and it will be ready by this wednesday. till then the old package will be continued for existing CAS customers.

also he confirmed that we dont need to pay additionsl 100 rupees to him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock