SCV new package now on their website

mjahabarsadiq said:
i just checked with my operator about the missing sports channels. he said SCV is revising their package for sports channels. and it will be ready by this wednesday. till then the old package will be continued for existing CAS customers.

also he confirmed that we dont need to pay additionsl 100 rupees to him.

I think you has another MSO's connection for a few hours, did you inquire your cable operator regarding this? is he going with SCV?

pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
i just checked with my operator about the missing sports channels. he said SCV is revising their package for sports channels. and it will be ready by this wednesday. till then the old package will be continued for existing CAS customers.

I think you has another MSO's connection for a few hours, did you inquire your cable operator regarding this? is he going with SCV?

yes i checked. it is arasu only. also asked about the difference in channels based in area. he is saying there is no different list for each area. he also said, the LCO might have added few channels. please check with your LCO on the additional channels. as per my LCO it is around 85 channels in arasu.

mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

yes i checked. it is arasu only. also asked about the difference in channels based in area. he is saying there is no different list for each area. he also said, the LCO might have added few channels. please check with your LCO on the additional channels. as per my LCO it is around 85 channels in arasu.

which area r u from ?? im getting near 100 channels but 4 or 5 channels not clear

prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

which area r u from ?? im getting near 100 channels but 4 or 5 channels not clear

I believe that LCO's are always on groups and if one switches the MSO almost all of them will follow them.

Can someone ask your LCO if other areas will move to Arasu or only a few areas they will change. I really want an MSO who can give all the channels for an affordable cost :(

very bad pricing. we can go for dth.

star sports+star cricket+espn+neo prime+movies now = 127.50

12% tax= ~14; total = 141.50

basic pack minimum price = 131.50

12% tax = ~16; total = 147.50

so finally we have to pay 289 rupees. think. we have rights. the sports channel cost is equal to dth cost. then what is the advantage of cable tv?

any one of you know the price of these channels in sun direct? i think want us to move to sun direct (if the price is less there). both scv and sun direct or from sun network.

this evening scv added new channels as per their DAS package in the channel list of set top box. but it showed no signal. now they removed..

mjahabarsadiq said:
this evening scv added new channels as per their DAS package in the channel list of set top box. but it showed no signal. now they removed..

can u tell me channels names ?

i am having existing CAS package SCV with some additional ala-carte channels. totally 160 rupees. i am having all sports channels except sony six and all the eng movie channels. also hindi music channels mtv, channel v and 9xm plus set max for ipl. enjoying all cartoon channels and infotainment channels like discovery, animal planet except ngc wild and adventure. totally i am paying 260 rupees per month including the FTA channel cost. even i am not having sime channels in STB like raj music, raj news and raj plus.

after DAS, i have to pay more than 350 rupees to retain all my current package channels. it is about 50% more than my current cost. why shoul i? why cant i except additonal FTA channels alone for the cost of rupees 100. so the total will be same for me.

all i am expexting from them is to create new basuc pack with all the channels available currently in analog mode and add these channels to the existing they can price the FTA basic pack to 100 rupees or 120 rupees including taxes. the additional 20 rupees is to digitize some missing FTA channels in the current digial platform of CAS. finally they can add this 120 rupees in all their existibg pack. so the customers will be happy.

there wont be a loss for SCV in this way. there is no new investment for them to get DAS implemented. only the additional investment is to provide set top boxes. that too we are going to pay them and they will take the box without refunding the amount and will get the same amount from another customer for the same box without any new investment.

then why cant they go with this approach. earlier the ala-carte price is 6 rupees for any channels. i dont think channels raised the amount of pay channels. they will cost based on the number of customers. so why there is a huge hike for ala-carte channel price. SCV should reprice their packages.. poor pepole cant pay more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock