SD Picture quality is too worst .Is there any way to improve PQ .

Gssran said:
dont post wrong info,
Can you prove that D2h HD channels are in1080P ?

yes I can prove it and can really show you. If u watch it on a smart tv and u turn it on or select stb source from remote u will get notified on the screen . 1920*1080 50p.
when u watch airtel or tatasky it displays 1920*1080 50i.
I will upload the picture. and I tell u the HD picture quality of Videocon is really better than both tatasky and airtel. I used all the three on series 8 Samsung smart tv. You will feel the difference on a high range smart tv. and I inform u that picture settings are also different for 1080i and 1080p on smart tvs. For airtel and tatasky the settings are of 1080i.

sam said:
No... D2H HD is not 1080p
but still we are get enough HD Quality...

& Coming to SD Channels
we are getting enough SD quality for the money we are putting in....

D2H is for the economy people :tup :)

Bro kindly compare the packs of Airtel South value Sports 276 Rs and D2h's South Silver Sports 286 Rs pack.....

You will know which is economical...?

sam said:
No... D2H HD is not 1080p
but still we are get enough HD Quality...

& Coming to SD Channels
we are getting enough SD quality for the money we are putting in....

D2H is for the economy people :tup :)

I use airtel these days and I really regret. I thought it would be better.
u get enough hd on a tatasky and airtel but u will get true full hd on d2h. why d2h wins the best brand award every year. for a reason.
use d2h and others on a high range HD tv and u will feel the difference.

Tata Sky SD have a shine in picture quality. Tata Sky SD picture quality is better than Dish TV & Sun Direct.

zeeTAJ24seven said:
I use airtel these days and I really regret. I thought it would be better.
u get enough hd on a tatasky and airtel but u will get true full hd on d2h. why d2h wins the best brand award every year. for a reason.
use d2h and others on a high range HD tv and u will feel the difference.

Agree with u bro ,HD quality is awesome in D2h,but SD quality is tooo worst

I think that now a days dishtv pq through hdmi cable on sd channels are best among all other dths.i use all other dths but dishtv shows natural contrast of image not high colours like airtel hd shows other dth compress their image very high and background image hardly seen but on dishtv hd its thumbs up.also dishtv have 16:9 ratio on history tv 18 and also many international channels which other dths lack.

zeeTAJ24seven said:
yes I can prove it and can really show you. If u watch it on a smart tv and u turn it on or select stb source from remote u will get notified on the screen . 1920*1080 50p.
when u watch airtel or tatasky it displays 1920*1080 50i.
I will upload the picture. and I tell u the HD picture quality of Videocon is really better than both tatasky and airtel. I used all the three on series 8 Samsung smart tv. You will feel the difference on a high range smart tv. and I inform u that picture settings are also different for 1080i and 1080p on smart tvs. For airtel and tatasky the settings are of 1080i.

Normally all broadcasting is at 1080 i.

But in my tv also, it's shown as 1080p.

Box 2244-Rf d2h HD.

If needed will post ss.

I think its done in STB or TV, I > P up conversion, other wise will waste bandwidth.

XXQdoZ3.jpg

sandeep j said:
I think that now a days dishtv pq through hdmi cable on sd channels are best among all other dths.i use all other dths but dishtv shows natural contrast of image not high colours like airtel hd shows other dth compress their image very high and background image hardly seen but on dishtv hd its thumbs up.also dishtv have 16:9 ratio on history tv 18 and also many international channels which other dths lack.

I also noticed this thing brother. Dish tv increased picture quality a lot. I wanted to say this thing but i was quite because people will start promoting their DTH brand that this DTH is number 1 that DTH is number 1 in picture quality. However, it is my personal opinion, Dish TV increased picture quality

i found no diffrence in pq of d2h & tatasky i have checked pq of channels by keeping both box on puting same channel on both box on same time changing av cable from one box to other many times and on many sd channels , there is only diffrence in sound quality that tatasky having good sound

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock